COVID-19 Commercial Cleaning Services in Troy
Since COVID-19 became a widespread concern in 2020, businesses have been trying to create ways to keep their doors open. Unfortunately, that’s been very difficult, as coronavirus transmission can happen without warning, even when you take every precaution to protect yourself and your staff.
When you have a case of COVID-19 at your commercial facility, it’s important to clean and disinfect all areas immediately to stop the spread. The good news is ServiceMaster Elite - Upstate New York provides comprehensive commercial COVID-19 cleaning to remove pathogens and sanitize all surfaces—not just highly touched ones.
Our experienced team has been helping business owners in Troy with restoration services. We’re also professional cleaning specialists, following CDC guidelines to keep your workspace safe from harmful germs and bacteria. Trust our local experts to deliver detailed preventative cleaning safeguards for your staff and customers so that you can continue business as usual.
Types of COVID-19 Cleaning Available
Whether you discover a case of COVID-19 or are afraid you’re on the verge of one, we have commercial cleaning services to give you peace of mind. We offer preventative cleaning that gets to every touch point and surface that may hold the virus, and we cleanse the air to ensure your employees and customers don’t contract an airborne virus.
COVID Preventative Cleaning
Are you concerned that your business is on the brink of a COVID-19 outbreak? We can assist. Our Troy restoration service and cleaning professionals follow CDC guidelines while cleaning your space, even if you haven’t had a known case of COVID. Our preemptive cleaning procedures remove dirt and VOCs (volatile organic compounds) before they have a chance to enter your immune system.
COVID Confirmed Cleaning
Things can get chaotic when you have a confirmed case of COVID at your commercial space. In the early days of the pandemic, this meant a complete shutdown. Now, we have the means and knowledge to eliminate the virus on highly touched surfaces and frequented areas to keep your doors from closing even temporarily. We also thoroughly clean spaces that don’t see much foot traffic to give your commercial space a top-to-bottom clean.
While there’s little evidence of COVID spreading through surfaces, we take every step to ensure your workspace is safe. Our EPA-registered cleaning products kill up to 99.9% of germs and eliminate SARS-CoV-2 and its variants. We have experience decontaminating large facilities and areas, including break rooms, desks, door knobs, kitchen and bathroom countertops, light switches, and stair handrails. These surfaces are sanitized and disinfected to prevent even one case at your business.
Indoor Air Disinfecting
Disinfecting hard and soft surfaces can certainly slow the spread of coronavirus. Still, the virus can be transmitted through airborne particles and droplets. That’s why we use hydroxyl generators, ozone machines, and thermal oxidizers to destroy air pollutants and SARS-CoV-2.
Strict Protocols to Keep You & Your Employees Safe
Everything we do is in accordance with federal agencies’ cleaning guidelines and standards. We follow these strict protocols to keep our Troy restoration experts safe and you and your employees protected, too. We consider your health and well-being before, during, and after your commercial COVID cleaning services.
Our strict cleaning guidelines ensure we are:
- Wearing appropriate PPE (personal protective equipment) – We never go into a commercial building for COVID cleaning without wearing the appropriate gear, including gloves, shoe covers, hazmat suits, and N95 masks.
- Using EPA-registered disinfectants – Our proprietary cleaning products are EPA-registered, meaning our sterilizers and biocides are registered with the Environmental Protection Agency before use. So, you know they’re safe and effective.
- Always cleaning first – Cleaning first is vital. Sanitizing surfaces in a dirt-ridden facility is counterproductive to our mission. You and your employees deserve a completely disinfected space, and we can help you achieve that.
- Sanitizing areas thoroughly – We leave no surface untouched by our disinfectants. With 65 years of experience supporting commercial spaces, you can rest assured that we’ll leave you with a thoroughly sanitized facility.
- Disposing of one-time cleaning supplies and PPE – One of the most important aspects of COVID cleaning involves properly disposing of our cleaning supplies and removing all traces of our presence after the cleaning is completed.
Commercial Restoration Services Are Available, Too!
With advanced technology and proven methods, we can disinfect your commercial space, protect it from COVID-19, and restore any property damage you might have sustained from a natural or unnatural disaster. You don’t have to rely on multiple companies and various schedules when you can hire our disinfecting and restoration specialists to handle everything you need.
When you require a local company to assist your Troy business with commercial cleaning and restoration support, ServiceMaster Elite - Upstate New York is here.
Call (888) 678-7983 for more information about our offerings and safeguard your business against COVID-19 today.