Residential Fire Damage Restoration Service in Aurora
Professional Smoke & Fire Damage Repair Services for Your Home
Dealing with a fire in the home can be one of the traumatic and unfortunate situations a homeowner can face. Not only do house fires put you and your family's health and safety at risk, but the damage left behind from the fire and smoke can be extensive.
Once the fire is out and the recovery begins, turn to the team at ServiceMaster DSI for help! We're a team of restoration experts qualified to deliver the residential fire and smoke damage services you need in and around your home.
We help recover from any fire you may experience in the home:
- Kitchen Fire –Whether it's due to grease catching fire from an unattended frying pan or a dirty oven, kitchens are one of the number causes of home fires.
- Electrical Fire – If your appliance's cord is frayed, never plug it in. Electrical fires are often caused by faulty appliances, overloaded outlets, or even outdated breaker boxes.
- Heater Fire – When trying to warm up in the winter months, a faulty or improperly used portable heater can cause a fire. It's important to buy a portable heater with an automatic shut-off to reduce danger.
Of course, these are just a few of the most common ones our team helps recover from. Regardless of the cause of the fire in your space, it's crucial to have the damage fixed and your home restored to how it was before as soon as possible.
The Fire Restoration Process
While you may be considering a DIY home repair for your fire damage, it's vital to always turn to a professional for help. Our Aurora team is backed by a national brand with well over 65 years of national experience. We're a locally owned and operated restoration company that uses proven tools and methods to perform home restoration services that adhere to a strict set of standards and ethics.
We follow a simple process to help your home recover from fire damage:
- Assess the damage and identify the cause of the fire
- Mediate any water damage caused by fighting fire
- Remove materials damaged from fire, smoke, or soot
- Perform any structural restoration services needed
- Clean and eliminate odors and deodorize surfaces
- Perform a final walkthrough to ensure your satisfaction
We're here to restore your home's appearance, comfort, and happiness through convenient and professional services. We'll even rely on our decades of experience to help you navigate the insurance process, making filing claims a breeze. From start to finish, our team will be there with you every step of the way to make sure your fire damage is erased.
We're available 24/7 for all of your fire restoration needs in Aurora. Give us a call at (720) 330-3963 to request your service today.