Water Damage Restoration in Blue Springs
Professional Cleanup & Recovery Services for Your Home
From overflowing toilets and burst plumbing lines to heavy rainfall and clogged storm drains, there’s an endless number of things that can introduce water and cause a variety of related water damage in the home. If the water isn’t dealt with immediately and all the moisture is removed, mold and mildew can begin to grow in as little as 48 hours. This puts your family at risk, as well as the structural integrity of your home!
When the worst happens, ServiceMaster DSI is there. With one call, we’ll be there as soon as we can to provide the support and expert guidance needed to prevent damage from spreading to other rooms and damaging more of your personal belongings, restoring things to normal as quickly as possible.
How do you know if you have water damage?
While there are cases where you undoubtedly know your home has experienced water damage, there are other times where leaks and other sources of moisture go unnoticed for quite a while. Knowing what to look out for can help you recover from water damage earlier. Some signs of water damage in the home include:
- Sudden, yet unexplainable, spikes in water bills
- Wet spots on ceiling, floor, or walls
- Cracking, bubbling, or flaking of paint
- Water pooling around water fixture
- Musty and generally unpleasant smells
It’s important to always be on the lookout for water damage in your home. Once you notice visible signs or a general suspension is raised, give our experts a call! We’ll locate the source of the leak and get to work on restoring the affected areas back to normal.
How do you get rid of water damage?
While you should leave certain steps to the professionals (shutting off electricity or pulling up carpets), there are a few things you can do in the event of a water disaster:
- Call a local, trusted restoration company for help
- Open your windows to improve air circulation
- Begin removing excess water with mopping, towels, etc.
- Move your wall decor, rugs and other small items to another location that's dry
Instead of completing any type of water damage repair on your own, give ServiceMaster DSI a call instead. We rely on a simple process of mitigating and removing water, thoroughly drying, and working quickly to restore your belongings:
- Assess The Damage – Once we arrive, we’ll perform an inspection to understand the volume of water that has entered your space and the extent of damage that needs to be repaired.
- Water Mitigation – Through proven methods, we’ll work quickly to begin removing water from your property and reduce the spread throughout your property. We’ll also remove any content or personal belongings that can be saved!
- Restoration – Finally, we help recover your property from the water damage to its pre-loss condition. A project manager will provide you with consistent communication and a clear timeline of the entire project.
By taking quick action, you can easily reduce the square footage of the area affected, keep the affected levels of your home at a minimum, and untimely reduce the need and overall cost of your home flood damage repairs.
Why Turn to Our Water Damage Restoration Company?
No matter how water has entered your home, ServiceMaster DSI is here to help take the stress out of your disaster. It can be challenging to get things back to normal, but with our Blue Springs team of restoration professionals by your side, you have nothing to worry about. From the initial inspection to navigating the intimidating insurance process, you’ll have a team of professionals to guide you through the entire process.
Are you on the hunt for reliable Blue Springs flood damage repairs? Dial (816) 429-3790 request your service now.