Chicago Carpet Cleaning Services
Regular cleaning and carpet care prolongs carpet life. After damage from water (and sometimes smoke or fire) carpets can often be cleaned and deodorized, restoring them to pre-loss condition. ServiceMaster DSI in Chicago uses both truckmount and portable systems, giving us the flexibility to choose the best method of carpet cleaning for your individual situation.
Our expertly-trained carpet cleaners are well-versed in all carpeting brands, and know how best to remove dirt and deep-down soil, even in high traffic areas. We follow the recommended cleaning procedures of carpet manufacturers to provide thorough care and maintenance.
What you can expect our Chicago technicians to do:
- Inspect your carpet to ensure the best cleaning method and results.
- Pre-treat spots and stains as necessary.
- Pre-apply carpet cleaning solution to loosen soil in the carpet.
- Rinse and extract with clear water to ensure that the cleaning solution and soil are removed along with the rinse water, leaving a clean, residue-free carpet.
- Re-treat spots and stains when necessary.
- Rake carpet after cleaning to align fibers for even appearance.
- Apply carpet protector (when requested).
- Move and replace furniture in its original position. Our Technicians do not move large pieces of furniture such as china cabinets, entertainment centers, armoires, pianos, sofas, etc.
- Place blocks and/or foil under furniture legs to protect carpet during the drying process.
Choose ServiceMaster Carpet Cleaning services in Chicago from ServiceMaster DSI. call us at 844-413-3130. For non-emergencies, Fill out a Form or inquire by email at email@example.com, and discover true “Peace of Mind.”