Commercial Mold Damage Restoration in Saco
Mold Remediation, Mold Clean-Up, & Mold Removal Services Available 24/7
Quick response times and professional mold remediation are both equally important in treating mold in your business. That’s why ServiceMaster Restoration Services - Saco is available around the clock with trusted professional commercial mold restoration services in Saco!
Our mold removal experts will ensure that your business’s mold problem is taken care of and that any damage left behind is thoroughly cleaned up and restored to normal. We’ve been in the business locally for over 20 years and are backed by a national network with over 65 years of national experience, so it’s safe to say we’re true experts in mold restoration.
Signs Your Business Has a Mold Problem
Request a mold inspection if you’ve recognized any of the signs of mold growth in your business:
- Odor – Musty odors could indicate that you have mold, mildew, or bacteria growing behind a wall, above a ceiling, or even in your carpet. This could also signify active water damage from a leak.
- Visible Spots – If you’ve spotted fuzzy, black, green, white, or green spots around your property, and it looks like mold, it’s mold and should be treated by a mold professional.
- Health Problems – Mold doesn’t affect everyone the same way, but those who are immunocompromised, have asthma, or deal with seasonal allergies will sneeze more, suffer from itchy eyes, and more. Prolonged exposure can cause even more severe health concerns.
Mold can make you, your employees, and your customers sick – and even shut down your business.Contact us online to request your Saco mold removal and remediation services!
Immediate Action Should Be Taken to Handle Mold Growth
Even if you think there’s the slightest chance that mold may be growing in your business, it’s important to seek out mold testing. Even if it’s a false alarm, a mold inspection will ensure that all your customers and employees can stay safe and healthy when using your facilities. If mold is confirmed, our team will eliminate it from your property!
Can I Clean Up Mold Myself?
If you’re wondering if you can handle a mold problem yourself, don’t. Even if it’s a small amount in the restroom or near the break room’s sink, mold can be very harmful to your health, spread easily to unaffected rooms, and make things worse.
Mold removal and remediation specialists are always recommended for mold damage anywhere because they rely on trusted processes, advanced tools, and decades of experience.
We’ll Locate the Source of Your Commercial Mold Growth
While water damage and black spots around your business can signify the presence of mold, commercial mold can go unnoticed for weeks or months at a time due to its preference for growing in dark, damp places.
Some of the most common causes of indoor mold growth in Maine include:
- Increased Humidity – Saco and the rest of Maine are humid all year round. Humidity can contribute greatly to mold growth, so proper ventilation in your business is a must.
- Rain – With more than 49 inches of rain every year in Saco, it's important to ensure your business's gutters and storm drains are ready to handle it all. If not, your business could take flooding, leading to mold growth within as little as 48 hours.
- Roof Leaks – While rain triggers roof leaks, skipping annual maintenance also contributes greatly. Planning for annual roof inspections and repairs ensures that both roof leaks and hidden ceiling mold growth are avoided.
Regardless of what’s causing your commercial mold growth, it’s important to put a stop to whatever water source is contributing to it. We’re professionals in all kinds of property damage restoration, including water damage repairs, so we’ll be able to identify the source of moisture and take steps to mitigate the loss your business takes.
The ServiceMaster Mold Remediation Process
Our professionals follow a trusted mold removal and damage restoration process that includes all the proper steps needed to restore your business:
- Assessment – When we arrive, we’ll take your concerns seriously and complete a full inspection of your business to locate any mold damage and source of growth.We’ll even give you a free estimate to help you make an informed decision.
- Damage Isolation – Mold spores will float and spread to other areas of your business if not completely isolated before removal. We’ll use polyurethane sheeting to block off doorways and windows to mitigate damage.
- Mold Removal – Once isolated, our team will remove and package mold-damaged materials and ensure they’re safely removed from the building and disposed of. If salvageable, our team will pack these contents and restore them off-site.
- Mold Remediation – We’ll handle mold remediation after the removal of mold growth. This ensures that all remaining surfaces and environments are thoroughly cleaned and traveling spores are eliminated.
- Damage Restoration – If mold has attached itself to drywall, insulation, or other building materials, it will need to be completely removed and restored. We rely on premium tools and certified experts to get your business back to normal.
And just like that, your business will be back in working order. Our trusted process means you won't have to worry about welcoming your employees and customers back; your peace of mind will be restored!
Restore your business quickly – dial(207) 436-8295 to learn more about and schedule your mold damage restoration services in Saco, Maine!