Commercial Water Damage Restoration in Saco
24/7 Water Mitigation, Clean-Up, & Repair Services for Floods & More
Water damage from a plumping mishap, heavy rainfall, or another water-related disaster can cause a number of problems for your business ranging from unsightly interiors to mold and mildew growth. To avoid these problems and many others, turn to the team at ServiceMaster Restoration Services - Saco for help as soon as water damage is spotted.
Our locally owned and operated commercial restoration company is available around the clock to help your business get back to normal with various water damage restoration services. We have your business’s best interests at heart and are dedicated to ensuring your business can get up and running again in no time!
Contact us online to request your commercial water damage restoration services!
Where Does Water Damage Come From?
Water damage can happen at any time to your business due to a countless number of reasons:
- Weather Damage – Northeastern storms can cause all kinds of damage around your business. Heavy winds can cause roofs to develop leaks, while heavy rainfall can overwhelm gutters, storm drains, and more, which leads to flooding.
- Appliance Leaks – Commercial appliances like washers, dryers, ice makers, and water heaters can develop leaks which can lead to water damage. HVAC unit leaks and condensation can also lead to major damage over time.
- Plumbing Leaks – If a water line develops a leak or bursts in your business, dozens of gallons of water can be introduced into your property. If a sewer line leaks or sewage back-up occurs, specialty clean-up should be done to eliminate bacteria and make things safe again.
- Commercial Fires – Whether a fire was extinguished by local firefighters or your building’s sprinkler system, any water used will lead to water damage. Firefighting efforts in nearby units and buildings can cause water damage to your business, too.
While some water damage will give itself away via random puddles of water, sounds of running water, stained ceilings, and even spikes in your water bill, other types of water damage can remain hidden for quite weeks and months at a time. If you suspect you have water damage, seek an inspection – it’s always better to be safe than sorry!
Experiencing water damage at your property? Call us at (207) 436-8295 or Contact our Maine water damage restoration experts online for help today!
What Kind of Damage Can Flooding & Leaks Lead To?
Regardless of the cause of your commercial water damage, it’s important to work quickly to get the problem under control. Ignoring signs of water damage or leaving something like a pipe to continue leaking will only develop more issues as time goes on, let alone waste a lot of water in the process.
Water damage leads to:
- Warped flooring
- Damaged roofs
- Musty odors
- Soggy carpets
- Drywall deterioration
- Electrical damage
- Structural damage
- Pest infestation
- Damaged commercial equipment
As soon as any water damage is spotted in your business, contact our team for help. We can clean and repair any of the damage leaky roofs, burst pipes, and flooding can leave behind!
How Can Water Damage Be Restored?
Calling on a professional restoration company like ServiceMaster Restoration Services - Saco is one of the smartest moves you can make if your business suffers from water damage. The sooner you reach out for help, the quicker we can begin our restoration process.
We follow a trusted three-step water damage restoration process to fully recover your business:
- Damage Assessment – After we dispatch our team for emergency services or schedule a time to meet with you, we’ll be there to complete an assessment of the water damage and get started on customizing a restoration action plan for your business.
- Water Mitigation – The water damage mitigation process allows our team to identify the source of your water damage, contain it to the affected areas, and get started on extracting standing water to prevent further loss for your business and minimize your restoration costs.
- Restoration – Using commercial-grade equipment, advanced technology, and ServiceMaster’s trusted systems, we will work quickly to restore your business to its pre-loss conditions. Damaged materials will be removed, and salvageable items will be packed out to be restored and stored. We do whatever it takes to restore things to their pre-loss conditions!
If your business has already completed pre-loss planning for a disaster such as this one, our team can assist in implementing your plan and get the restoration process started immediately.We have everything we need to bring your business back!
Why Saco Businesses Turn to ServiceMaster Restoration Services - Saco for Water Damage Restoration Services
While one search for nearby water damage restoration services in Saco will bring up dozens of choices, there’s only one clear choice: ServiceMaster Restoration Services - Saco. From our ability to restore large-loss in any commercial property to our outstanding customer service, there’s no wonder why we’re chosen time and time again.
We’re chosen over our competitors because:
- We operate out of Saco, meaning were within minutes of your business
- We’re open 24/7, 365 days a year, to assist with your emergency water recovery
- We specialize in a wide range of commercial disaster restoration services
- We’re backed by a nationally recognized restoration company with 65+ years of experience
From grocery stores to hotels to office buildings to medical facilities, we’ve helped countless businesses across various industries restore their businesses and have restored thousands of dollars in commercial water damage throughout Maine!
Call our Saco disaster restoration company at(207) 436-8295 orcontact us online to get started on a customized action plan to mitigate loss and get things opened again for your staff and customers!