Residential Mold Damage Restoration in Saco
Restore Your Home with Our Trusted Mold Remediation Process in Portland, Saco and Southern Maine
Mold is common in our natural world, but it shouldn't grow in your home! Whether you've spotted mold growing aside a window or suspect it may be hidden due to a leak or previous water damage, ServiceMaster Restoration Services - Saco is here to help.
Signs of possible mold growth in the home include:
- Musty smell: The musty odor can be caused due to high levels of moisture, which is an ideal environment for mold growth.
- Discolored walls and ceilings: Discolored walls and ceilings can indicate past water damage. If the water damage wasn't properly restored, there is likely mold growth.
- Swelling or warping: Swelling and warping in the walls or floors can also indicate a water leak. Wa
- Mold exposure symptoms: If anyone in your home is experiencing skin irritation, sneezing, respiratory issues, or any other mold exposure symptoms, it could be a sign of mold growth.
- Dampness in basements and bathrooms: areas with higher humidity and temperature are more prone to harboring mold growth
If you notice these signs, contact ServiceMaster Restoration Services - Saco to schedule a mold inspection today.
With over two decades of local experience under our belts, our residential mold removal and remediation services in Saco, Portland and beyond are swift and dependable! Combined with ServiceMaster's 65 years of experience and industry-renowned tools, you can be sure that your home will be restored to its original look and feel.
We provide clear timelines, upfront pricing, and some of the best guarantees in the industry to ensure that you’re taken care of every step of the way!
For reliable mold removal and remediation in Saco, ME, call us at (207) 436-8295 orcontact us online to schedule an appointment today!
What's Included in the Mold Damage Restoration Process?
The mold damage restoration process at ServiceMaster Restoration Services - Saco includes:
- A comprehensive inspection to identify the source and extent of contamination
- Water mitigation and restoration to prevent further water and mold damage
- Isolation of affected areas to keep spores from spreading
- Thorough cleaning, sanitizing, and deodorization to eliminate all traces of mold
- Repairs or reconstruction to replace mold-infested materials
Our team can quickly pinpoint the source of mold growth and establish a plan that will not only eliminate it immediately but also ensure long-term prevention against future problems!
what kills black mold on wood?
Black mold can pose a difficult problem in some spaces as it continues to spread and is hard to permanently remove. Killing black mold on wood requires the use of specific chemical agents that are designed to penetrate the spores of the living organism quickly and efficiently. Solutions like bleach and baking powder can be effective at killing the mold, but only when they come in contact with a direct source, making them unable to completely eradicate it once and for all.
Professional-grade cleaning agents are advised, as they are much stronger than home-made mixtures and are safe to use on any surface without causing any permanent damage. Following proper mold removal and with regular maintenance and proper precautions, dealing with black mold on wood can be an issue of the past.
Can I Remove Mold on My Own?
While you may want to clean mold yourself, it is best to call a restoration professional to be safe. Mold can be tricky and spread quickly when disturbed, making the job challenging, especially if the mold has been building for weeks or even months. ServiceMaster Restoration Services - Saco has the experience and tools necessary to handle mold damage and keep your home safe from future issues.
Call Us 24/7 to Get Started on Your Mold Remediation
Don't risk your home and health – trust ServiceMaster Restoration Services - Saco to take care of your mold removal and remediation needs! We're available 24/7 for emergency service whenever you need us most and always look to provide superior service you can’t find anywhere else.
Call us at (207) 436-8295 orcontact us online to request your mold removal and damage repair services in Saco!