Hoarding Services in Milpitas
We Handle Hoarding Scenarios – Large and Small
Hoarding is a complex issue that makes it difficult to get rid of excess possessions, regardless of their need or value. Residences that suffer the consequences of extreme hoarding can be unsanitary and dangerous. Fortunately, ServiceMaster Restoration Services - South Bay has the expertise and tools you need to address the situation and return your or your loved one’s property to healthy, livable conditions. Having partnered with Matt Paxton, owner of Clutter Cleaner and host of the TV show Hoarders, we are proud to be a leading solution for successful hoarding clean-up services.
Our highly trained and compassionate team has years of experience helping people through challenging restoration situations. Cleaning a hoarder’s home is a complex task that requires:
- Strategic planning
- Detailed execution
- Sanitary precautions
- Industry-grade equipment
- And much more!
We will apply our cutting-edge tools and professional techniques to remove debris, treat mold, dispose of biohazardous materials safely, clean salvageable items, and deodorize the entire property. If the hoarding environment is contaminated, our trained technicians will wear protective gear to avoid infection. With the right equipment, we can accomplish unsanitary tasks that no one wants to.
A Compassionate Approach to Hoarding
Dealing with a hoarding situation is not easy. That is why we go above and beyond to:
- Empathize with the emotional duress experienced by both hoarders and their loved one
- Guide the hoarder through the process of cleaning and removing items by building trust through positive reinforcement
- Communicate in a way that is free of judgment regarding this mental disorder
- Emphasize the importance of taking a realistic and honest approach
- Encourage hoarders to seek mental health services before and after cleaning
Backed by a franchise that offers more than 65 years of experience, we have the resources necessary to tackle a wide variety of clean-up and restoration services. At the same time, our locally owned and operated team will work on a personable level – leading with compassion and courteousness.
When hiring our team for a hoarding situation, you can count on us to:
- Remove clutter
- Coordinate recycling efforts
- Help distribute donations
- Help locate valuable items
- Help organize documents and paperwork
- And much more!
To book hoarding services, call (408) 547-4076 or contact us online anytime.