Sewage Cleanup in Hartford
Sewage Backup Cleanup near you
A sewage backup is always a severe hazard and health threa. Sewage water contains harmful, disease-causing bacteria. Cleanup following any sewage leak should be performed as soon as possible. This minimizes exposure to harmful bacteria, unpleasant smells and unwanted moisture. Contact with dangerous contaminants in sewage can cause severe illness and, in the worst cases, death. Relying on professionals ensures that you can stay away from harsh, contaminated substances.
If a sewage backup occurs inside your basement, don't hesitate to call ServiceMaster Apple Valley. We are the water restoration experts in Hartford! Our sewage removal services will protect your property. We will address all the unsanitary odors and biologically harmful chemicals. We will thoroughly clean, decontaminate, deodorize and sanitize all affected areas.
The cleanup of raw sewage should not be done by the homeowner or by any untrained individual. Hire ServiceMaster Apple Valley for spilled sewage cleanup. You can be confident that your family and your property will get the safest, most thorough cleanup services available.
We make homes and businesses clean and safe again after sewage backups. Call (860) 850-2772 to speak with a technician!
Sewage cleanup services from ServiceMaster Apple Valley
- Emergency response available 24/7
- Work performed by trained & certified technicians
- Complete removal of contaminated material
- Complete cleanup with air scrubbers, dehumidifiers and other specialized equipment
- Mold remediation available if necessary
Fast, expert sewage backup cleanup in CT
Our workers are trained to the highest industry standards. They utilize specialized equipment designed for pumping, cleaning and drying. We provide estimates for sewage removal and disaster cleanup in Hartford, Farmington, Southington, and beyond. Contact us today to have your property inspected by one of our experts!
Common causes of a sewage backup:
Most sewage backups often occur from a blockage in the sanitary sewer line. This is where wastewater may enter your home throughout the floor drains. Some causes of sewage backups are preventable. Others aren’t evident until the backup occurs. Here are some of the main causes:
- Solid flushes. A blockage in the waste line between a plumbing fixture and the main septic drain line is called a “solid flush.” This problem occurs when a large or inappropriate object is flushed down the toilet. This could be things like food fat and cotton buds, creating a blockage somewhere in the waste line.
- Structural damage. When a waste pipe develops a crack, detaches from an adjacent pipe section, or is crushed because of building settlement - sewage backup can occur.
- Root blockage. The main drain line that connects the home to a septic tank or municipal sewer can be susceptible to clogging from tree roots. The roots grow naturally toward a moisture source. They typically enter the sewer line through pipe joints.
- Sewer backup or surge. When blockage occurs in a city sewage line. Wastewater usually overflows at the lowest opening. This can be a sink or toilet in a home’s basement or lower level.
Protect your Connecticut property from sewage backup
Take the safe, smart and speedy solution to sewage cleanup. We are Hartford County's experts.
Call ServiceMaster Apple Valley today for a quote.