Water Damage Restoration in Visalia
Have you suffered water damage from weather elements or leaks in your home? From leaking faucets to broken water heaters to flooding, water damage is one of the most common and potentially destructive problems you can face as a homeowner. If not taken care of immediately, excess water in your home can promote electrical hazards, cause expensive damage to your home’s structure and furnishings, and can even lead to the growth of hazardous mold.
When the worst happens, call the Visalia water damage restoration experts at ServiceMaster by Benevento. With one call, we’ll be at your side, providing expert guidance on what to do, with the experience to fix the problem, fast.
Emergency Water Damage Response
At ServiceMaster by Benevento (Visalia), we understand that water damage can happen at any time, day or night. That's why we offer 24/7 emergency response services to our Visalia customers. Our team of experts will arrive promptly at your home or business to assess the damage and begin the water mitigation process.
Our emergency response services include:
- Quick response time
- Assessment of damage
- Water extraction and removal
- Drying and dehumidification
- Sanitization and disinfection
- Restoration of damaged areas
Don't wait until it's too late, contact our Visalia water damage restoration experts today for fast and reliable emergency response services.
What Causes Water Damage?
Water damage happens for a variety of reasons, including:
- Plumbing leaks
- Broken water heaters
- Severe weather
- Appliance leaks
- Burst or broken pipes and hoses
- A clogged toilet
- Moisture behind walls
- A leaking roof
- Foundation cracks
Whatever the cause, fast water mitigation is key to restoration, and this is where ServiceMaster by Benevento excels. Our Visalia water damage restoration technicians arrive onsite quickly, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. With our rapid response teams, your floors, walls, and personal property can often be restored. We also provide water removal services for businesses and commercial properties.
How to Avoid Water Damage
Sometimes a flooding emergency is impossible to avoid. However, there are many precautions that can be taken to decrease the presence of water and the damage water causes on your property. Below we have provided some basic ways to prepare for and prevent water damage.
- Do you have a basement? Keep your sump pump in good condition so that flood water gets pumped out during storms.
- Do your drains clog? Make sure you know the condition of your pipes. Broken sewer lines can lead to flooding.
- Is your roof in good condition? Regularly inspecting your roof is an important way to ensure that leaks do not form during storms.
- Does your property have good drainage and grading? Foundation damage and flooding issues are common in homes that do not have correct soil grading.
- Do you know the health of your appliances? Be sure to regularly replace hoses on your washing machine. We also recommend getting water moisture detectors to keep near your appliances so that you are alerted if moisture levels begin to rise.
- Do you know where your water main shut-off is? Quickly shutting off your water pipes if they break can prevent serious damage from occurring.
- Are your hoses disconnected during the winter? Ice inside hoses can create pressure build-up and ice block formations that can burst your pipes.
- What is the condition of your gutters? Regular cleaning can prevent ice dam formation. If your gutters overflow and create puddles, this can lead to foundation damage as well as water entry into the home.
Contact Our Visalia Water Damage Restoration Experts Today
With rapid response, your floors, walls, and priceless possessions can often be preserved and restored. Our certified technicians in Visalia come to your home with knowledge and confidence backed by decades of field experience, along with proven water remediation techniques—perfected in our own one-of-a-kind test house—to remove moisture and promote effective drying. From start to finish, we’re with you at every step, until the last piece of furniture has been put back in place and you’re safely back in your home.