RESIDENTIAL WATER DAMAGE RESTORATION in Visalia
CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY FOR FAST, RELIABLE SOLUTIONS
From leaking faucets to broken water heaters to flooding, water damage is one of the most common and potentially destructive problems you can face as a homeowner. If not taken care of immediately, excess water in your home can promote electrical hazards, cause expensive damage to your home’s structure and furnishings, and can even lead to the growth of hazardous mold. When the worst happens, call the water damage restoration experts at ServiceMaster by Benevento. With one call, we’re at your side, providing expert guidance on what to do, with the experience to fix the problem, fast.
What Causes Water Damage?
Water damage happens for a variety of reasons, including:
- Plumbing leaks
- Broken water heaters
- Severe weather
- Appliance leaks
- Burst or broken pipes and hoses
- A clogged toilet
- Moisture behind walls
- A leaking roof
- Foundation cracks
Whatever the cause, fast water mitigation is key to restoration, and this is where ServiceMaster by Benevento excels. Our Visalia flood cleanup technicians arrive onsite quickly, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. With our rapid response teams, your floors, walls, and personal property can often be restored.
Call (559) 314-6364 for home water damage repair help today!
What Is Water Mitigation?
Water mitigation is structural and non-structural measures undertaken to limit the adverse impact of natural hazards, environmental degradation and technological hazards. In other words, help in reducing the cause of problem to prevent further damage.
How to Avoid Water Damage
Sometimes a flooding emergency is impossible to avoid. But there are many precautions that can be taken to decrease the presence of water and the damage water causes on your property. Below we have provided some basic ways to prepare for and prevent water damage.
- Do you have a basement? Keep your sump pump in good condition so that flood water gets pumped out during storms.
- Do your drains clog? Make sure you know the condition of your pipes. Broken sewer lines can lead to flooding.
- Is your roof in good condition? Regularly inspecting your roof is an important way to ensure that leaks do not form during storms.
- Does your property have good drainage and grading? Foundation damage and flooding issues are common in homes that do not have correct soil grading.
- Do you know the health of your appliances? Be sure to regularly replace hoses on your washing machine. We also recommend getting water moisture detectors to keep near your appliances so that you are alerted if moisture levels begin to rise.
- Do you know where your water main shut off is? Quickly shutting of your water pipes if they break can prevent serious damage from occurring.
- Are your hoses disconnected during the winter? Ice inside hoses can create pressure build up and ice block formations that can burst your pipes.
- What is the condition of your gutters? Regular cleaning can prevent ice dam formation. If your gutters overflow and create puddles, this can lead to foundation damage as well as water entry into the home.
Removing the Water & The Worry
With rapid response, your floors, walls, and priceless possessions can often be preserved and restored. Our certified technicians in Visalia come to your home with knowledge and confidence backed by decades of field experience, along with proven water remediation techniques—perfected in our own one-of-a-kind test house—to remove moisture and promote effective drying. From start to finish, we’re with you at every step, until the last piece of furniture has been put back in place and you’re safely back in your home.
Call us today for your Visalia Residential Water Restoration Needs at(559) 314-6364