Commercial Mold Damage Restoration in Kansas City
Mold Remediation Near You
Besides losing hours of work from employees being out sick, mold eats away at the materials it lives on, ruining structures and leading to expensive repairs if left too long. Plus, employers are sued every day for mold exposure
Warning signs to be on the lookout for include:
- Worsening allergy symptoms from employees with mold sensitivity, weakened immune systems, or those who have allergies
- Difficulty breathing, wheezing, or tightness from employees with asthma
- Unpleasant odor – often smelling damp, musty, or earthy in one area or throughout the facility
- Visible signs, like discoloration on walls or ceilings, that may be white streaks, clusters of spots, or green/grey areas
- Standing water or dried up water spots, especially in bathrooms or on lower levels
GIVE US A CALL AT (913) 270-6197 OR CONTACT US ONLINE TO SCHEDULE MOLD INSPECTION IN Kansas city TODAY!
These are especially true if you’ve recently undergone water damage. Moisture is a key component to an environment where mold thrives. So, whether your building flooded, your HVAC leaked, or something else caused water to enter, it’s time to call in the experts. Better to be safe than sorry!
How Does Mold Grow?
A natural fungus, mold can be found in many places. Outdoors, mold breaks down organic matter such as dead trees or fallen leaves. Mold reproduces by means of microscopic spores that float through the air. It only takes 24-48 hours to begin growing in the right conditions. These spores remain dormant until landing in a spot with water, food, and oxygen. Once growth begins, mold will continue proliferating until you have an infestation.
Besides floating through the air, mold spores also travel by sticking to shoes or clothing as employees navigate the workplace. This means that your mold problem can worsen very quickly if you let it.
Where Does Mold Live?
Mold may be making its home in places you’re not expecting, such as:
- Between ceiling tiles and roofing material
- Under wallpaper, paint, or stain
- Under carpet or other flooring
- On the back of drywall
- Near or in vents and windows
- Beneath kitchen sinks
Can I Prevent Mold Growth?
You can! In fact, we highly recommend you take preventative measures to avoid a massive headache. Some of the steps you can take to stay ahead of mold growth include:
- Monitoring humidity levels indoors
- Having professional roof inspections and repairs for any damages
- Drying wet materials as quickly and thoroughly as possible
- Having a plumber fix any leaks or issues with your plumbing
- Improve ventilation for better air flow
- Remove carpeting or rugs from bathrooms and basements
Let our commercial mold damage restoration team get your business back on track. We will assess the damage and design a thorough mold remediation plan tailored to your property. Our heavy-duty axial fans, high-powered water extraction devices, sump pumps, and industrial-grade vacuums will eliminate moisture fast.
We realize long-term mold exposure can cause chronic diseases. That is why our team will keep you informed at every stage and go above and beyond to ensure your property is mold-free when we finish. Our priority is to get you back into business with as minimal disruption as possible!
SAVE MONEY AND PROTECT YOUR HEALTH BY SCHEDULING MOLD TREATMENT TODAY! GIVE US A CALL AT (913) 270-6197 OR CONTACT US ONLINE.