COMMERCIAL MOLD Remediation IN Louisville
Mold Removal & Mold Detection for Businesses Across the Region
Mold contamination is a growing concern for businesses of all sizes. Mold, a fungus found in damp places, can grow almost anywhere moist conditions exist. Left unattended, it can cause health problems as well as severe structural damage to your facility. We take a methodical and systematic approach to identify the source of the mold growth carefully. We will eliminate mold from your working environment. ServiceMaster by Redbird DRS are your go-to experts in mold remediation.
WHAT ARE THE SIGNS TO LOOK FOR IN YOUR BUILDING?
- Recent flood or water damage
- Leaks in or around the building either from burst pipes or air conditioning systems
- Musty odors in the building
- Discoloration or water stains on the walls or ceilings
Give our Mold Remediation Team in Louisville a call today at (502) 771-8096!
WHY IS MOLD A PROBLEM?
Mold gradually destroys the things it grows on and can grow anywhere.
- HVAC System
- Furnishings and more
In your place of business, all mold has the potential to cause side effects.
- Breathing Difficulties
- Skin Irritation
- Allergic Reactions
- Aggravation of Asthma Symptoms
The presence of mold in your building means significant repairs may be necessary and present a financial problem for business owners. In the past five years, ServiceMaster Restore® franchisees performed over $80 million in mold remediation work nationwide, a number ServiceMaster by Redbird DRS expects to increase in the coming years.
What Kinds of Commercial Building Materials Can Harbor Mold?
The ultimate source of mold is moisture. Regardless of the building materials inside your property, moisture and poor ventilation is going to contribute to mold growth. With that in mind, there are some building materials that can harbor moisture and mold more readily.
- Paper Facing on Drywall: Drywall made from gypsum is non-organic and therefore is not susceptible to mold growth. However, the paper on the face of the drywall can become a source of mold if it becomes wet.
- Sheathing Plywood: If your commercial building has sheathing plywood as part of its roofing, the underside can become a place where mold grows. This takes place due to warm air rising and forming condensation on the surface of the plywood.
- Medium Density Fiber (MDF): Along with particle board, MDF is a building material that is very prone to mold growth. The porousness of the material lends itself well to moisture, air, and warmth.
- Carpet: Carpet padding can become a source of mold growth if moisture remains under carpet long enough.
LET US TAKE CARE OF YOUR MOLD PROBLEM
Regardless of mold, your work must go on. Trust the experts in mold abatement at Sub:BusinessName} to take care of the problem so you can focus on your business. We take a methodical and systematic approach to identify the source of mold growth carefully and to help eliminate mold from your working environment as soon as possible.
If you suspect mold in your business, count on ServiceMaster by Redbird DRS to quickly remediate the issue and to let you get back to business as soon as possible. Once we assess the damage, we'll work with you to create a comprehensive remediation plan unique to your needs. We'll keep you informed every step of the way to ensure we're always on the same page to provide the best work. With our guided expertise, innovative tools, and technologies, we'll get your business up and running again quickly.
Call our Mold Remediation experts in Louisville today at (502) 771-8096!