COMMERCIAL FIRE AND SMOKE DAMAGE RESTORATION IN Louisville
Seeing your business threatened by a fire is traumatizing. After such a devastating loss, reassurance comes from having clear guidance and support to minimize business interruptions. At ServiceMaster by Redbird DRS, we're business owners, too. We'll work to get your doors back open as soon as possible while guiding you through every step of the process.
Our Commercial Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Services Include:
- Carpet & Upholstered Furniture
- Content Cleaning & Restoration
- Document & Data Recovery
- Soot, Smoke & Odor Removal
- Electronics Restoration
FIRE DAMAGE GOES BEYOND BURNING ITEMS
- Ash and smoke continue to cause damage and corrosion to materials if left behind.
- Odors from smoke will stay on surfaces long after the fire and continue to cause problems if not removed.
- Within minutes, walls, equipment, surfaces, and other areas can discolor.
- Smoke causes etching in glass and will tarnish metal quickly.
Not all fire damage is the same.
Our fire restoration process is thorough and proven.
- Inspecting the structural integrity of the building for safety
- Identifying the source to determine the type of fire that occurred
- Evaluating all areas that suffered water damage as a result of fire suppression efforts to identify those that may need treatment
- Remediating water damage (if any)
- Evaluating sensitive materials damaged as a possible result of smoke and soot particles
Removing contents from the building, including the following:
- Collecting immediate items you may need to operate your business remotely
- Securing removal, storage, and cleaning of sensitive files and data storage devices
- Salvaging of product stock, raw materials, commodities, and machinery
- Packing out the remaining contents for cleaning and storage
Performing structural restoration, including the following:
- Removing any charred contents like insulation and burned that may seal in smoke
- Evaluating carpets and floor coverings for possible removal
- Treating affected surfaces for smoke odors
- Sealing to keep any leftover odors from leaking back into the building
- Cleaning, eliminating odors, and deodorizing surfaces to pre-loss condition
- Returning items to the original location to restore your or normal operation
DON'T TRY TO DO IT YOURSELF!
The residue left behind after a fire is hazardous and can cause health problems if it is not taken care of correctly and thoroughly. You do not want to attempt to clean up your business on your own after a fire, or you may cause more damage. Only expert fire and smoke damage cleaners with the right training and tools can assure the job is done correctly.
SMOKE CONTINUES TO DESTROY YOUR STRUCTURE AND ITS CONTENTS EVEN AFTER THE FIRE IS OUT.
The smoke that has coated or penetrated surfaces continues to affect the chemical composition of fabrics, metals, walls, ceilings, and even tiles. Count on us to handle every aspect of the smoke and soot removal as well as to restore areas damaged by fire.
Call us today for commercial restoration in Louisville at (502) 771-8096.