Residential Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration in Louisville
No matter how the fire started, whether it was natural, a kitchen accident, or some sort of malfunction in the home, the situation is undoubtedly overwhelming. And that’s understandable for anyone. It’s difficult to see, and stressful to deal with the aftermath. But one thing that can become a source of comfort is knowing you have experts on your side. Highly trained professionals with years of experience helping homeowners navigate all sorts of fire damage restoration. People who have licensing and insurance so you can relieve yourself of those responsibilities.
Fortunately, you’ve found them. At ServiceMaster by Redbird DRS, we’re not just restoration specialists, we’re caring individuals. A team that comes together when our Louisville community needs us. And while we’re proud to have the support of a national brand helping homeowners throughout the country, we’re honored to be the go-to resource locally.
From start to finish, our team is here to guide you through the restoration process by:
- Assisting with finding resources for short-term housing
- Tarping and boarding up your property for security
- Identifying the source of the fire to create a custom plan of action
- Inspecting the foundation and entire property for structural integrity
- Removing any unsalvageable materials from the property
- Relocating charred possessions to a climate-controlled off-site facility
- Creating and maintaining an up-to-date inventory of possessions for you to access
- Cleaning, sanitizing, and deodorizing furniture, clothing, electronics, etc.
- Cleaning, deodorizing, and sealing your home to prevent a return of smoke odor
- Reconstructing your home back to pre-loss condition
- Returning your clean possessions back to their places and helping you return to normal
- Navigating any complicated insurance claims with you
Where There’s Fire, There’s Water…Damage
As much as we appreciate how effective water can be to douse flames, it becomes tough to deal with when that fire damage now has water pooling everywhere. If not mitigated quickly, the water will warp and ruin structures and possessions. Plus, any water left unnoticed becomes an opportunity for potentially toxic mold growth.
Along with recovering from the fire, we can help you get through water damage problems as well – testing for contamination, drying, dehumidifying, you name it, we’ve got you covered. But you don’t need to take our word for it. These recent reviews will share some experiences of other homeowners who have gone through similar situations. You’re not alone in this restoration journey. And don’t forget we’re available 24/7 in case of emergency!
Dial (502) 771-8096 or reach out online for fire and smoke damage restoration in Louisville.