We Help You Get Back to Normal
At ServiceMaster by Redbird DRS, our team is ready to help you every step of the way when it comes to restoring your home after a disaster.
Backed by the strength of a national brand, our locally owned and operated Louisville team has been helping members of our community tackle any job for 32 years. We can do it with the utmost care; that's our promise to you.
With ServiceMaster by Redbird DRS home services, we are:
- Available 24 Hours + Holidays + Weekends
- Recommended by Local Insurance Companies
- BBB Accredited with A Rating
Caring & Experienced Disaster Restoration Company
We're homeowners and business owners just like you. And we've been in this industry for years. We know exactly what you're going through.
Our professionals will work closely with you to ensure that our services meet and exceed your clean-up expectations.
We pride ourselves on following these four core standards:
- We are accessible. Our experts can be reached 24 hours a day to ensure that we can provide you with the support you need when you need it.
- We are guiding. Once you've chosen our team, we understand that you may feel overwhelmed. As industry-leading experts, we guide our customers through the every step of the clean-up process.
- We are genuine. We provide individualized services and will always work to ensure that you are satisfied with our work.
- We are committed. We will regularly follow up with our customers to confirm that our restoration and recovery solution stands the test of time.
We understand that dealing with a disaster is a second crisis following a previous crisis. It takes care and thoughtfulness to both repair damage and guide someone through the process at the same time.
We will work hard to eliminate stress by answering your questions, keeping you updated, and simplifying decisions as they come.
Serving Louisville & Beyond
Our restoration company takes great pride in providing superior restoration solutions for homeowners and business owners in the region.
We believe in providing exceptional customer service because we know our customers are our neighbors. We serve the following areas and beyond.
- New Albany
- Mount Washington
Disaster Restoration | FAQs
How long does fire restoration take?
Fire damage restoration can take anywhere from a few days to over a month. This is a pretty expansive time frame but it ultimately depends on the severity of the fire damage.
If fire damage is restricted to a small area in one room, the fire restoration process can take just a few days.
But if multiple rooms are damaged from a fire, the restoration process can take a few weeks to over a month.
Rest assured that with us, you're in good hands.
With ServiceMaster by Redbird DRS home services, we:
- Offer 24/7 fire restoration in Louisville,
- Are very thorough in or initial assessment,
- Work quickly with your insurance company to ensure your home is restored as quickly as possible.
Count on us for quick and professional fire restoration in Louisville! Get in touch with us today to get the help you need.