Commercial Biohazard Clean-Up
We’ll Get Your Business Open Again
Two things matter most when you’re dealing with a traumatic event at your business property. The response time of your clean-up team and the level of experience they bring with them. At ServiceMaster Restore, we offer a team of trained and certified technicians who are prepared to restore your property to a safe state. We are a commercial restoration company that specializes in trauma and biohazard clean-up services. We adhere to all health and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) regulations.
Our experienced technicians always use:
- Specialized equipment and chemicals
- Protective suits
- Careful and cautious cleaning and sanitizing methods
A trauma situation at your business can lead to the need for biohazardous remediation. It’s critical that you immediately contact a qualified clean-up team to make sure you or your employees are not exposed to blood-borne pathogens and infectious microorganisms. ServiceMaster Restore’s expert trauma clean-up team is trained and certified to handle these situations and will cautiously remove and dispose of any infectious waste so that you can get back to normal as quickly as possible.
Biohazard Crime Scene Clean-Up Process
As business owners ourselves, we have so much respect and empathy for fellow business owners. If you are suddenly in need of a biohazard crime scene clean-up, we want to be there for you to guide you through this traumatic time and help you restore business operations as quickly as possible. This is uncharted territory for you and can cause quite a bit of stress. We are fully prepared to handle this delicate situation in an appropriate manner.
Our qualified technicians will:
- Deeply clean and sanitize the crime-scene and all affected areas
- Decontaminate, disinfect, and sanitize those areas and all surfaces using specialized equipment and chemicals
- Neutralize any residual odors
- Cautiously remove any contaminated materials and dispose of them at a licensed waste facility
- Use our 3-step Clean, Disinfect, and Protect system of services to provide a clean, safe environment with patented, EPA registered antimicrobial protection for up to 90 days.
We’re the Ones to Call
There are so many emotions involved in these kinds of situations. Call on ServiceMaster Restore to bring the experience and understanding you need to handle every element of the clean-up and restoration process. We are backed by over 65 years of experience and are the go-to advisor in the restoration industry. When our compassionate team is finished with the clean-up, you can have the peace of mind you need to reopen your business.