Commercial Water Damage Restoration Services in San Antonio
When most people think of water damage, they usually get an image of terrible flooding up to their knees. However, water damage is usually more subtle, resulting from leaky appliance hoses, roof damage, burst pipes, and more. Fortunately, ServiceMaster Restoration by Xtreme Clean is here to support communities in and around San Antonio with water damage restoration services.
Our highly trained and local San Antonio commercial restoration team can support you by:
- Removing pooling water
- Containing affected areas
- Air dehumidification
- Sorting and packing out undamaged items
- Checking for mold
This comprehensive process involves state-of-the-art equipment and proven restoration techniques that have served our brand for over 65 years. With the help of our San Antonio flood damage restoration team, your business will be back up and running in no time.
Your recovery starts here! Dial (210) 864-6058 or contact us online for commercial water damage restoration near you!
Water Damage Can Affect More Than Just Appearance
Whether your San Antonio business made it through a severe flood, or you recently discovered a leaky commercial appliance, the severity of your property damage can vary greatly.
Water and bacteria are sure to combine when you have severe water damage in your commercial space. With that, airborne mold spores can make your air quality extremely poor. This can directly affect overall health and make your workspace unsanitary.
Foundational and structural damage are often vital casualties of water damage. Prolonged standing water can weaken walls, floors, and supportive building components, making your office uninhabitable and dangerous.
Water and humidity make the perfect environment for your commercial building to grow mold. Mold only needs 48 to 72 hours to spread rapidly, which is why it’s so essential for you to have a committed San Antonio commercial restoration service professional on your side.
commercial water restoration process
Commercial water damage restoration is designed to help you protect your business from the threat of water and mold damage. From the initial assessment to the completion of repairs, our San Antonio water restoration experts are trained and specialized to provide fast and effective restoration to your business or property.
The commercial water damage restoration process includes:
- Inspection – A thorough inspection of the property is done by our San Antonio water restoration experts to determine the source and extent of damage.
- Removal – Any standing water, debris, and other materials are removed from the premises using specialized equipment to prevent further contamination or damage.
- Drying – High-powered dehumidifiers and air movers are used to dry out the affected area. Our San Antonio water restoration experts use moisture meters to measure the progress of drying and make adjustments as necessary.
- Cleaning & Disinfection – Carpets, furniture, walls, ceilings, and other items that have been affected by water damage are cleaned and disinfected to prevent mold growth.
- Restoration – After the property has been dried, cleaned, and disinfected our San Antonio water restoration team will begin the process of restoring any damaged areas to pre-loss condition.
We understand that water damage can be a stressful time, which is why our San Antonio water restoration experts are here to help make the process as easy and stress-free as possible.
If you've experienced commercial water damage, contact our team online today! We can provide you with fast and effective commercial water remediation!
Frequently Asked Questions
Is water damage a big deal?
Water damage can be a huge problem for commercial buildings. Not only can it cause considerable physical damage to the structure itself, but it may also mean lost or destroyed goods, paperwork, and other important items. This is why commercial water damage restoration is so important; there are highly trained professionals who are able to assess the extent of the damage and quickly take steps towards repairs and restoration.
The sooner this process starts, the less time and money business owners have to spend dealing with water damage. Taking proactive steps such as investing in moisture detectors or regularly checking pipes and plumbing can help minimize commercial water damage in the future, but when these measures don’t work commercial water restoration professionals are essential.
For more information on water damage restoration services in San Antonio, call (210) 864-6058 or contact us online today!