Commercial Drying Equipment Rental Services by ServiceMaster by Best
ServiceMaster by Best has been called on to dry large commercial and industrial facilities after a flood. While water damage may occur from a small leak to pressurized sprinkler systems, quick and timely response can make a difference in the secondary damage that may occur. There are also occasions when air quality and temperature need to be maintained. Our team here in Wichita will step up to meet the challenges you face. We have most of the equipment your commercial restoration project would need. In the event of specialty equipment, we have support services lined up so that we can meet those needs for you as well.
For facility directors, manager, supervisors and technicians, we stand
ready to assist you and your staff with the necessary equipment to complete
your projects in-house. Many a time and many facilities have the resources
to remove water after damage, however are in need of support with drying
equipment. We partner with you to deliver the equipment to your site,
help you setup. Monitor the drying process and remove drying equipment
You name it, we have it! We assist many, let us assist you.
Equipment items available for drying and restoration projects:
- Air Scrubbers and air quality control
- Air Movers to speed drying processes for flooring materials
- Air Movers to have higher velocity for large areas
- Dehumidification for confined areas
- Dehumidification for offices, rooms, and mid to large areas
- Dehumidification for large industrial and commercial structures
- Power distribution for small to mid-scale projects
- Power distribution for large scale projects
- Vacuums, Wet-Dry Shop Vacs., and Extraction Units etc.
ServiceMaster's capacity for commercial cleaning and drying projects:
When considering your resources, partnership with a restoration vendor for your business can make all the difference in how fast you are back in business, call ServiceMaster by Best 24 hours a day. The quicker you call us, the faster we respond.
Call us today: (316) 669-5057