Biohazard Clean Up
Cleaning: Commercial Biohazard Restoration & Clean Up
A biohazard emergency needs the help of a professional company to quickly, safely, and thoroughly clean up and restore the commercial property or business. ServiceMaster by Singer offers a year-round 24/7 emergency response service for all sudden biohazard emergencies of all kinds and sizes. Time is of the essence in these situations, so contact us or call (410) 346-9336 immediately.
We thoroughly wash and disinfect all potentially harmful biohazards from affected areas to ensure our customers’ property is returned to a safe, livable condition. Our Commercial Biohazard Cleaning and Restoration Specialists are professional and reliable for any clean up disaster. ServiceMaster by Singer is available to serve the Baltimore, Washington, D.C., and Wilmington areas for all cleaning full-service needs.
We will do whatever is necessary to get your biohazard-damaged commercial property back to its pre-loss condition, and to get your company back to an operational level. Because of our decades of experience in this industry, we know what to look out for to save you time and money in the long run. Effective communication in biohazard clean up is essential to getting your organization back to work as fast as possible while maintaining a high level of quality. We can act as a liaison for you between the biohazard and all relevant stakeholders.
ServiceMaster by Singer is a full-service restoration company. We will handle all your commercial property needs, including but not limited to biohazard cleaning, pack out, and contents restoration. Beyond any physical work that is necessary, we can also help with insurance carriers, insurance policies (including the building owner’s master policy and tenant policies like Betterments and Improvements Insurance, Contents Liability Insurance, etc.), or any other complications resulting from your loss. Our Biohazard Cleaning Specialists are fast, efficient, and have the right solution to recover from biohazard damage. Contact us immediately or call (410) 346-9336 for your biohazard clean up needs.
Our Commercial Biohazard Restoration & Clean Up Process
We provide an effective and efficient commercial biohazard cleaning and restoration process.
- General safety and health evaluation.
- Establish containment and prevent cross-contamination.
- Sanitary removal of biohazardous materials.
- Proper documentation can be provided for your records showing disposal occurred if that legally required for/by your organization.
- Cleaning and deodorization of affected contents.
Transportation and disposal of contaminants according to
- There may be additional local or federal requirements to adhere to as well.
When biohazards, blood, and bodily fluids are involved, you need a dependable expert to ensure proper disinfection and protection from the potential spread of harmful pathogens.
Commercial Cleaning & Restoration: Full Services
Below are a few situational examples of when you should use our commercial biohazard cleaning and restoration full services at your commercial property or business.
Oil Clean Up
- Fuel oil spilled onto a basement floor must be cleaned up properly. The extent of the restoration procedure depends on the amount of oil spilled, how far it penetrated the surface, and the surfaces affected.
Needle and Drug Paraphernalia Removal
- Needles found are almost always used and contaminated with blood. Often, a small amount of blood is left inside or viruses that cannot be detected, including Hepatitis B and C, HIV, and many other diseases. Therefore, it is crucial to hire professionals to collect and dispose of the needles and drug paraphernalia safely.
MRSA (Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus) Clean Up
- Staph infections, including MRSA, occur most frequently among persons with weakened immune systems in hospitals and healthcare facilities. MRSA is a type of bacteria that causes “staph” infections resistant to treatment with usual antibiotics. Commercial biohazard cleaning and restoration is essential to treat these conditions quickly and safely.
- The aftermath of an unattended death can be hard to overcome. We know you have matters to attend that require your attention. Therefore, we clean, decontaminate, disinfect, remove odors, and return the property to the original state for decomposition removal services.
Suicide Clean Up
- When the worst happens, you need help from a competent, compassionate, and dependable suicide clean up company. We have experience in dealing with suicide scene clean up from the technical and emotional aspects. As part of any suicide cleaning, we will remove and decontaminate the blood, tissue, and bodily fluids leftover from the trauma.
We will strictly adhere to:
- OSHA’s regulations for our technicians.
- Industry protocol standards for bloodborne pathogens.
- Deploy EPA registered hospital-grade cleaners and disinfectants.
- We always perform suicide restoration and clean up services with both your environmental and your emotional needs in mind.
- Bat Feces Clean Up
Bat Guano (Feces) Clean Up
- The excrement of bats and some birds has the possibility of containing Histoplasmosis, an infectious fungal disease that is transmitted via inhalation. The infectious agent, Histoplasma capsulatum, resides within disturbed guano and can spread when people come in close contact with the droppings, if they breath in its particles.
- Employees working in caves, HVAC, and other tight areas where bats may reside are at higher risk of infection due to their work environments.
- Reach out to us if you find bat guano, which often appears to look like mice droppings, for more information.
- The primary danger associated with pigeon droppings is the fungal disease cryptococcosis, caused by Cryptococcus neoformans.
- The infectious agent can be isolated consistently from old pigeon nests and pigeon droppings. The mode of transmission is presumably by inhalation. The disease is not transmitted directly from person to person, or between animals and people.
- In the event of pigeon droppings, proper Commercial Biohazard Cleaning, and sanitization to remove risk for patrons and employees. Reach out to us for more information.
Contact Our Experts For Commercial Biohazard Restoration & Clean Up Services
Our Commercial Biohazard Restoration and Clean Up Specialists are professional experts with years of training to help you with any biohazardous damage. We will walk you through our action plan and manage the issue quickly and safely. Biohazard cleaning is not a project to do yourself. Call us today at (410) 346-9336, so we can take care of your biohazard restoration and clean up services.
Find Out More About Our Proprietary Disaster Preparation Program
To be able to effectively implement a customizable comprehensive disaster solution for you and your organization, we need to work together to plan for the possibility of a future biohazard event.
This would include onboarding your company’s unique needs and property specifications.
There are many important questions to consider prior to the event of a biohazard contamination:
- What do your insurance policies (there may be multiple relevant policies) cover?
- What is your deductible on each policy? Will you be paying out pocket?
- Where can our team park to minimize business operations?
- Do you want trucks with our company name and logo showing up at your property?
- What structures, systems, and materials are we allowed (and not allowed) to work on?
- Who should we first talk to upon arrival at your facilities or building (this may vary depending on the time)?
- What authority does this person have to make financial decisions for the company?
- and many more…
Please reach out to us prior to a loss, or needing our restoration services, so that we can help prepare you for a catastrophic event and save you money when it does happen. Find out more about our proprietary Disaster Preparation Program to see how you and your organization can minimize a future loss’s impact on your operation.