Our Experts Don't Settle for Anything Less Than Excellence.
Why choose ServiceMaster of Colorado Springs? Well, besides the fact that we have extensive experience and a highly regarded reputation for favorable results, we also take a unique approach to customer relations:
- We are guiding: We understand that disasters are a time of uncertainty. Since we've experienced it all before, we're proud to help guide our customers through these unsettling times, providing support and guidance from beginning to end, to help customers navigate the solution that's right for them.
- We are genuine: We provide the care, understanding and integrity our customers deserve.
- We are experts: In fact, we wrote the playbook, and we continually set the industry standards and know how to do it best.
- We are committed: We have an unwavering commitment to working with our customers throughout the process, do what we say we'll do and follow up to ensure satisfaction.
- We are accessible: We're available 24/7 every day of the year to help our customers through the worst. Our phone lines are always open to help ease any confusion and provide understanding throughout every step of the process.
When you're faced with a crisis that feels impossible to overcome, turn to our Colorado Springs experts 24/7 every day of the year to help you. ServiceMaster of Colorado Springs is your go-to company for disaster recovery and restoration.
We've handled some of the most difficult situations and want to help you feel confident that your home or business will be back to pre-loss conditions in no time. You can count on us.
What is the difference between Mitigation and Restoration?
Living in the Pikes Peak region, we know that the Front Range can throw some wild weather at us. Disaster restoration services from Fire, Water and Mold are nothing new in Colorado Springs. While mitigation means to stop further damages and reduce the overall loss after a disaster, restoration services in Colorado Springs are targeted at repairing or replacing damaged property and items to their pre-disaster condition. While restoration is not as urgent as mitigation, it is still crucial and must be completed with urgency. Depending on the significance of the damage to property and possessions, Restoration could take weeks or months.
One big misunderstanding about using restoration and mitigation services in Colorado Springs is that they are more costly than replacing damaged items and property. In fact, most disaster damages can be mitigated and restored for much less than it would cost to replace everything. A professional restoration team can save whatever is salvageable and replace anything that isn’t.