Residential Water Damage Restoration in Salem, OR
Contact Us Immediately for Fast, Reliable Water Mitigation, Repair and Water Damage Restoration in Salem, OR
Have you experienced leaking faucets, broken water heaters, or flooding? Water damage is one of the most common and often destructive problems you can face as a homeowner. If not addressed immediately by a water damage restoration team in Salem, OR, excess water in your home causes major problems. It can promote electrical hazards, cause structural damage, and lead to hazardous mold growth.
When the worst happens, call the water damage restoration experts in Salem, OR at ServiceMaster of Salem. Our skilled and caring team services Salem, Keizer, McMinnville and all surrounding areas. With one call we are at your side. We provide expert guidance on what to do, with the experience to fix the problem fast. We are available 24/7, every day of the year, to provide you with emergency water damage services.
Looking for help with water mitigation and water damage restoration in salem, or? We're available now! Call (503) 212-6925.
What Causes Water Damage?
Water damage is a common occurrence for homeowners. It can cause issues to your home, both minor and major. These range from cosmetic paint damage to wood rot affecting the structural integrity. Water damage can happen for many reasons, and in almost any area of your home. The most common areas for damage, though, are ceilings, kitchens, walls, and basements. This is due to the fact that leaky pipes and floods are most common in those areas.
Water damage happens for a variety of reasons, including:
- Plumbing leaks
- Broken water heaters
- Severe weather
- Appliance leaks
- Burst or broken pipes and hoses
- A clogged toilet
- Moisture behind walls
- A leaking roof
- Clogged gutters
- HVAC condensation
- Blocked drains
- A leaking water heater
- Washing machine supply line leak
- Sump pump problems
- Structural damage
- Foundation cracks
This is not a time for DIY. Consult with a professional damage restoration technician right away. Trust our team at ServiceMaster of Salem when dealing with water damage or flooding in any area of your home.
Reliable 24/7 Water Mitigation In Salem
Fast water mitigation is key to restoration, and this is where ServiceMaster of Salem excels. Our technicians arrive onsite quickly, no matter when you need us. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. With our rapid response, we can often restore your floors, walls, and personal property.
Your restoration starts here. Call (503) 212-6925 to learn more about our commitment to guiding your home from crisis to resolution.
Our Restoration Process
ServiceMaster of Salem takes a 1-2-3 approach to recovery. We follow the steps below during the water damage restoration process:
- First, we assess the damage through an inspection.
- Next is water mitigation and preventing further damage to your property and belongings. Water mitigation is the act of reducing or preventing water damage from a flood or other source.
- Finally, we help you recover from the water damage. Our focus is on returning your property to pre-loss conditions.
By taking fast action and contacting [Sub:BusinessName}, you can reduce damage and cost.
What To Do If You’re In The Middle of A Loss
If your property has experienced water damage, there are several things you can do before our restoration experts arrive. Act fast. A quick response can make a major difference in the extent of repairs and restoration. Below, we give you some recommendations to keep in mind during a water damage or flooding event in your home.
Some things you should do:
- Immediately call for professional help. Water and bacteria growth damage can begin within hours.
- Remove as much water as possible by mopping and blotting.
- Remove wet area rugs or other floor coverings not permanently attached.
- Do not attempt to start removing wall-to-wall carpet without a professional.
- Move photos, paintings, and art objects to a safe, dry location.
What Not to Do
There are also certain things you should not do in the case of a water emergency.
Adhere to the following advice to avoid injury or further damage to your property:
- Never enter a room with standing water until electricity has been turned off!
- Never use a regular household vacuum to remove water.
- Never lift tacked-down carpet without professional help.
- Never use electrical appliances while on wet carpet or flooring.
- Do not disturb visible mold.
DON’T KNOW WHAT TO DO NEXT? WE DO.®
Our Water Damage Restoration in Salem, OR
At ServiceMaster of Salem, our team is ready to help you at a moment's notice. We handle any water damage, no matter the cause or location in your home. Our advanced tools and techniques mean we can take fast, effective action. We've got you covered.
Our comprehensive range of water damage services includes the following and more:
- Appliance ruptures and leaks
- Roof leaks and failures
- Broken water heaters
- Flooded basement and rising water
- Firefighting damage
- Drying and dehumidification
- Burst and leaking pipes
- Contaminated water and sewage backups
- Content and document drying
- Carpet and upholstered furniture
Removing the Water & the Worry
With rapid response, we can often preserve or restore your floors, walls, and priceless possessions. is available 24/7 for emergency water damage services or flooded house restoration. Our certified technicians bring knowledge and confidence backed by decades of field experience. We perfect our water remediation techniques in our own one-of-a-kind test house. Count on us to remove moisture and promote effective drying. From start to finish, we’re with you at every step, making sure you're safe in your home.