Residential Water Damage Restoration in Salem
Contact Us Immediately for Fast, Reliable Water Mitigation & Repair
From leaking faucets to broken water heaters to flooding, water damage is one of the most common and potentially destructive problems you can face as a homeowner. If not taken care of immediately, excess water in your home can promote electrical hazards, cause expensive damage to your home’s structure and furnishings, and can even lead to the growth of hazardous mold.
When the worst happens, call the water damage restoration experts at ServiceMaster of Salem. Our skilled and caring team services Salem, Keizer, McMinnville and all surrounding areas. With one call we are at your side, providing expert guidance on what to do, with the experience to fix the problem, fast. We are available 24/7, every day of the year, to provide you with emergency water damage services.
We're available now! Call (503) 212-6925.
What Causes Water Damage?
Water damage is a common occurrence for homeowners, and it can cause issues ranging from cosmetic paint damage to wood rot affecting the structural integrity of your home. Though water damage can happen for a number of reasons in a variety of situations, the most likely areas in your home that will see damage include ceilings, kitchens, walls, and your basement. This is due to the fact that leaky pipes and floods are most common in those areas.
Water damage happens for a variety of reasons, including:
- Plumbing leaks
- Broken water heaters
- Severe weather
- Appliance leaks
- Burst or broken pipes and hoses
- A clogged toilet
- Moisture behind walls
- A leaking roof
- Clogged gutters
- HVAC condensation
- Blocked drains
- A leaking water heater
- Washing machine supply line leak
- Sump pump problems
- Structural damage
- Foundation cracks
This is not a time for DIY. Immediately consult with a professional damage restoration technician, like our team at ServiceMaster of Salem, when dealing with water damage or flooding in any area of your home.
Fast water mitigation is key to restoration, and this is where ServiceMaster of Salem excels. Our technicians arrive onsite quickly, no matter when you need us. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. With our rapid response teams, your floors, walls, and personal property can often be restored.
Your restoration starts here. Call (503) 212-6925 to learn more about our commitment to guiding your home from crisis to resolution.
Our Restoration Process
ServiceMaster of Salem takes a 1-2-3 approach to recovery, following the steps below during the water damage restoration process:
- First, we assess the damage through an inspection.
- Next is water mitigation and preventing further damage to your property and belongings. Water mitigation is the process of reducing or preventing the amount of water damage that happens after a flood or due to a leaking roof.
- Finally, we help you recover from the water damage, with a focus on returning your property to pre-loss conditions.
By taking fast action and contacting [Sub:BusinessName}, you can prevent additional damage and cost.
What To Do If You’re In The Middle of A Loss
If your property has experienced water damage, there are several things you can do before our restoration experts arrive. Time is of the essence in these situations and a quick response can make a major difference in the extent of repairs and restoration. Below, we give you some recommendations to keep in mind during a water damage or flooding event in your home.
Some things you should do:
- Immediately call for professional help. Water and bacteria growth damage can begin within hours.
- Remove as much water as possible by mopping and blotting.
- Remove wet area rugs or other floor coverings not permanently attached.
- Do not attempt to start removing wall-to-wall carpet without a professional.
- Move photos, paintings, and art objects to a safe, dry location.
What Not to Do
There are also certain things you should not do in the case of a water emergency.
Adhere to the following advice to avoid injury or further damage to your property:
- Never enter a room with standing water until electricity has been turned off!
- Never use a regular household vacuum to remove water.
- Never lift tacked-down carpet without professional help.
- Never use electrical appliances while on wet carpet or flooring.
- Do not disturb visible mold.
DON’T KNOW WHAT TO DO NEXT? WE DO.®
Our Water Damage Restoration Services For Your Salem Home
At ServiceMaster of Salem, our team is ready to help you at a moment's notice. No matter the cause or location of the water damage in your home, we have the advanced tools and techniques to address the issue quickly and effectively. We've got you covered.
Our comprehensive range of water damage services includes the following and more:
- Appliance ruptures and leaks
- Roof leaks and failures
- Broken water heaters
- Flooded basement and rising water
- Firefighting damage
- Drying and dehumidification
- Burst and leaking pipes
- Contaminated water and sewage backups
- Content and document drying
- Carpet and upholstered furniture
Removing the Water & the Worry
With rapid response, your floors, walls, and priceless possessions can often be preserved and restored. ’s professionals are available 24/7 for emergency water damage services or flooded house restoration. Our certified technicians come to your home with knowledge and confidence backed by decades of field experience, along with proven water remediation techniques—perfected in our own one-of-a-kind test house—to remove moisture and promote effective drying. From start to finish, we’re with you at every step, until the last piece of furniture has been put back in place and you’re safely back in your home.