Mold Remediation in Amarillo
Expert Mold Damage Restoration Services
When mold makes its unwelcome appearance, it’s critical to handle the situation appropriately. Mold thrives in dark, damp environments and spreads rapidly, destroying the materials it reaches. That’s why customers call ServiceMaster Restoration by TA. Our mold remediation experts have specialty training, advanced technologies, and the licensing to safely remove mold from properties. By Calling ServiceMaster, you’re receiving the benefit of highly experienced and fully insured professionals who have a time-tested process that finds and eradicates the source of hazardous mold, creating a safe environment to enjoy.
Commercial & Residential Mold Removal
Whether in your home or office, mold can be difficult to spot even while it’s doing significant damage on the property. Within 48 hours on a wet surface, not only can mold impact the structural foundation, but it can also have adverse effects on health.
If you notice any of these signs, it’s essential to call for a professional opinion:
- The sudden appearance of allergy symptoms
- Severe asthmatic episodes
- Feeling persistently fatigued
- Musty or mildew smells that linger
- Discoloration spots on walls or ceilings
- Dark tile grout after a recent leak
- Peeling, cracking, or bubbling wallpaper
Steps in Mold Remediation
- Call ServiceMaster Restoration by TA: Our technicians arrive on-site as soon as possible to begin an assessment and create a plan of action custom for your situation.
- Thorough Inspection: Our inspection process leaves no detail out. We diagnose the source to ensure that we find all mold and any areas it could have spread.
- Mold Remediation: There is a certain level of mold within all properties, which is normal. Mold remediation is the practice of identifying potentially toxic colonies and taking expert steps to return mold levels to a safe amount.
- Air Filtration: Using industry-grade filtration equipment, we’ll remove mold spores from the air. Once the harmful mold has been eliminated, and the air is filtered, we’ll test the area to confirm that the air quality is healthy.
- Mold Removal: After we locate the colony and rid the air of toxins, we will clean the infestation away.
- Sanitization: Our team will clean the contents of your home or business, sanitizing any affected areas the mold did not destroy.
Let our team help you get back to normal with mold remediation in Amarillo. Call (806) 454-7145 today!