Commercial Water Damage Restoration in Redding
Save Your Business from Flood & Leak Damage
Regardless of the source, water damage can spell trouble for your business or commercial facilities! Not only will you be prone to unsightly appearances, musty odors, and mold growth, but water damage can also create unsafe conditions for your employees or staff – shutting down your business for good!
To recover your Redding business from water damage as quickly as possible, turn to the team at ServiceMaster Restoration Services - Redding for help! We can take your call 24/7 and respond at a moment’s notice to assist in any water damage mitigation you may need to minimize physical and financial loss in your business or inspections you need to locate hidden water damage.
Where Does Water Damage Come From?
Water damage can happen anytime and for many reasons, some of which can happen behind walls, under flooring, or above ceilings. This is why water damage often goes undetected for weeks and even months at a time.
Commercial water damage has many sources, but some of the most common include:
- HVAC systems
- Water heaters
- Appliance failures
- Burst pipes
- Plumbing leaks
- Sewage back-up
- Overflowing toilets
- Sump pump failure
- Natural disasters
Whether it’s a small leak in the restroom or severe flooding in your lobby, it’s important to skip any delay in clean-up. Doing so will only cause the damage to spread and make matters worse.
The Different Types of Water Damage
Depending on the source of the water damage, your commercial water damage can be placed into one of three categories: clean, grey, and black. Each category requires a specific type of response and cleaning to get things back to normal.
The three categories of water damage include:
- Clean Water – Clean water damage can come from water heater failure, water line leaks, and more. This is the least threatening kind of water damage your business could sustain since it does not directly threaten your staff or customers’ health. Nevertheless, any standing water or moisture should be removed and dried to prevent mold growth.
- Grey Water – Grey water comes from common fixtures like toilets, washing machines, and sump pumps. Damage left behind must be repaired, and areas should be cleaned and disinfected by a professional to remove any chemical or waste residue.
- Black Water – Black water is the most severe type of water damage. It comes from sewage, flood waters, and more and requires immediate attention since it can carry bacteria and viruses into your business.
Request Flood Damage Restoration from ServiceMaster Restoration Services - Redding
To get your business back open after experiencing water damage from Redding weather or a broken pipe, give ServiceMaster Restoration Services - Redding a call. We understand that you need expert help and are here to see things through to the other side.
Businesses big and small turn to our team because:
- We’re a locally owned and operated disaster restoration company
- We back every service we complete with a commitment to your satisfaction
- We’re known for providing upfront, honest estimates, and accurate assessments
- We can repair large amounts of water damage loss to get your business back open