Residential Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration in Redding
Restore Your Home Quickly with Professional Restoration Services
If your home and possessions have been altered by fire and smoke damage in Redding, turn to the team at ServiceMaster Restoration Services for help! Working quickly will only help you mitigate the loss your home takes and get you on the road to recovery sooner.
We can take your call 24/7 and schedule a time to meet with you in your home. Once we arrive, we’ll inspect your space, provide you with any estimates you may need, and get started on crafting your restoration action plan.
Flames Aren’t the Only Thing to Be Worried About
While a fire’s flames will rip through your possessions and home’s walls, flooring, and even support beams within minutes, the charred remains aren’t all that will need to be restored.
During our fire damage restoration process, we’ll help you clean up and repair all kinds of damage house fires commonly leave behind, including:
- Heat damage – Even if it’s not in the direct path of the flame, the fire’s radiant heat can melt appliances, shatter glass windows, and discolor walls.
- Smoke damage – When there’s a fire, there’s smoke, soot, and ash. These destroy indoor air quality, lead to trapped smoke odors, and leave residue on surfaces throughout the space.
- Water damage – The water from firefighting efforts or a building’s sprinkler system can add extra damage to the mix. Moisture will need to be removed to prevent mold growth.
Even if a fire is contained to one room or side of your home, it can cause damage to the rest of your property. Professional cleaning and repair services are essential to locate and remove all damage.
Can I Repair Fire Damage on My Own?
If you want to ensure your property’s appearance, indoor air quality, and safety are restored after fire damage, don’t try to do it yourself. Just turn to a team with the tools and expertise for the job like ServiceMaster Restoration Services - Redding.
Doing it yourself can spread the damage to previously untouched areas, prolong the recovery process, and even harm your health.
Common Causes Of House Fires
House fires can have disastrous consequences and fire damage restoration is often required to return a home and its belongings to their pre-fire condition. Common causes of house fires include:
- faulty electrical wiring
- unattended cooking
- heating appliances
It is important to unplug all appliances when they are not in use, check the filters for your dryer and heaters, and replace the batteries in smoke alarms frequently to help prevent damage and destruction caused by an accidental fire. Good fire prevention practices need to be a priority for homeowners to minimize fire risk.
Request Your Redding Fire Damage Restoration Services
When your home is damaged by fire, you’ll want to ensure everything is back to normal as soon as possible. We can help! With our experience and advanced tools, we’re one of the best companies around for fire damage restoration services in Redding.
Customers turn to us because:
- We’re backed by a trusted national restoration company with 65+ years of experience
- We provide comprehensive restoration plans customized to your home’s damage
- We’re open 24/7, 365 days a year to take your call and provide emergency services
- We work with experienced, trained, insured, and qualified restoration professionals
From the very beginning, you’ll gain a sense of how our Redding fire damage restoration company is different from the others. We’ll ensure consistent communication throughout the entire process and won’t rest until your family can return to a safe and healthy environment!