Residential Mold Damage Restoration Services in Sandwich
Professional Mold Removal for A Safer Home
You might be suspicious. Maybe you have spotted it. Mold. Potentially toxic, continually spreading, and definitely not welcome in houses. As one of the worst contaminants that homeowners deal with, mold can grow anywhere indoors when the environment is right. Fortunately, you’ve found a reliable resource – the licensed and insured professionals at ServiceMaster South Shore, Inc. - Sandwich.
Some of the common places where mold grows include in and on:
- Showers & Bathtubs
- Toilet Tanks
- Sinks & Faucets
- Window Sills
- AC Vents
- Fabric & Upholstery
- Unused Chimneys
- Roof Leaks
- Water-Using Appliances
Of course, this list is by no means exhaustive. All that mold needs to begin growing is a dark, damp environment with oxygen. If you have (or think you have) mold growing in your home, it’s best to act quickly just in case. In the long run, it’s worth having a second opinion. If left untreated, mold infestations can create problems with your health as well as the structural integrity of your home.
Ways to Keep Mold Out of Your Home
Of course, our team is only a phone call away for professional mold remediation services. But there are preventative measures you can take to help avoid either the growth or spread of mold, such as:
- Using proper ventilation for cooking, doing dishes, and bathing
- Running a dehumidifier regularly, especially during warmer days
- Drying condensation off walls, windows, and flooring
- Keeping fabric couches, curtains, and rugs clean and dry
- Hiring professionals for routine chimney and fireplace cleaning
- Addressing any leaks or condensation gathering around pipes or ducts
- Using waterproof paint in your garage and rooms with excessive humidity
Get in touch with us today for reliable residential mold damage restoration services in the Sandwich area.