Mold Remediation in Fresno
Professional Mold Removal to Get You Back to Normal
An unwelcome guest that likes to linger in unseen areas is mold. If you’ve recently gone through water damage or are suspecting that mold is making your house its home, act quickly to remedy the situation. Fortunately, you’ve come to the right place. Full mold removal services in Fresno involve getting rid of the fuzzy growth and the mold spores floating through the air, and at ServiceMaster by Benevento, it’s our specialty.
Through years of experience, our process has been perfected to include:
- Uncovering the cause of the growth
- Determining the source of mold
- Assessing the damages
- Containing the mold to prevent spreading through barriers and negative air pressure
- Capturing, filtering, and scrubbing mold spores from the air
- Removing the physical mold growth with antifungal and antimicrobial products
- Safely disposing of unsalvageable mold-infested materials
- Cleaning and deodorizing salvageable items
- Repairing damages on the property and helping you get back to normal
With backing from a nationally trusted brand, we’re locally owned and operated. This means we’re able to be onsite much more quickly to provide the services you need. Plus, we’re available 24/7 every day of the year for emergencies.
Can I Remove Mold Myself?
While DIYing your mold removal may seem like an easier solution than scheduling professional services, unfortunately, you can’t ensure the mold won’t travel to another room. Quality industry technology and expert techniques are necessary to keep your property safe and healthy.
We’ll use EPA-registered disinfection products to take care of your walls, floors, and counters. Depending on the extent of the damage, other methods for removal include sanding wood, cutting away drywall, and replacing carpeting.
Suffice to say that we highly recommend you bring in the experts rather than take any risks.
For safe and reliable mold remediation in fresno, call our friendly team at (559) 772-1034 or contact us online.