Open Accessibility Menu

ServiceMaster by Integrity restores Peace of Mind to Fulton, Montgomery, and Schoharie Counties.

ServiceMaster by Integrity has been very busy over the last few months helping customers all over upstate New York with water damage, mold damage, fire damage and trauma damage. It is our goal to make sure that the customers expectations are met and surpassed by the time we leave their home. We have had many water damage losses that have turned into larger jobs because of mold discovered during the water restoration. Detecting mold is not something that can be easy. Many people don't realize the expanse that mold has once it starts to develop. The mold that you see does not even begin to capture how much is there.  Only 25% of the mold that is in your home is visible. The other 75% you can't see but still presents the same adverse health affects as the visible mold spores.