Alma & Trina Stumpp -Co-Founders:
Growing up, Alma always wanted to own his own business. While working for Bonneville County Sheriff’s Department, an opportunity to purchase the ServiceMaster franchise in Idaho Falls presented itself. Alma and Trina decided to purchase the franchise in November of 1999. Things went well that when the Pocatello franchise was offered to them two years later, they purchased that one as well. When Alma and Trina lived in Arizona in the late 1980’s, they both worked for an independent restoration company. They never thought that they would purchase a restoration business and run one themselves.
We are very grateful that we have been successful in running a high-quality business for over 20 years. Being able to serve the community, neighbors, and friends in their time of need when a disaster strikes, brings us satisfaction knowing that we are helping someone through a difficult time.
Company Purpose Statement: Serving others so LIVES are enhanced!
Company Values: Integrity / Consistency / Gratitude
- 2008 Nominee – Better Business Bureau (BBB) Torch Award
- 2009 BBB Torch Award
- 2018 ServiceMaster Achiever Award – Construction
- 2011 ServiceMaster Achiever Award – Residential
- 2007 ServiceMaster Presidential Achiever Award – Disaster Restoration
- 2009 ServiceMaster Expert Award – Disaster Restoration
- Alma & Trina both have served in scouting with the Grand Teton Council both in council positions and unit positions. Currently both Alma and Trina serve on the Executive Committee with the Council and Trina services as a Treasure for Troop 1010, an all-girls troop.
Learn More About Us