Mold Remediation & Removal in Cherry Hill, NJ
Trusted Mold Inspection and Testing Services Near You
Mold can be a dangerous and destructive presence in your home. It is often hidden, but it can begin to grow 24-48 hours after water damage. If left untreated, mold can cause serious health problems and property damage.
The first step in handling a mold outbreak is to have it professionally assessed. At ServiceMaster of Cherry Hill, we provide mold inspection, testing, removal, and remediation services near you. Our mold experts run tests to determine the extent and type of mold present and any other hazards contributing to its growth. We will then create a customized plan to safely and thoroughly remove all mold from your home.
Mold Services we offer in Cherry Hill, NJ:
- Mold Inspections
- Mold Testing
- Mold Removal
- Mold Remediation
For reliable mold inspection, testing, removal, and remediation near you, call us at (856) 369-3830 or contact us online today!
What is the difference between mold removal and remediation?
Although they are also used interchangeably, mold removal and remediation refer to two processes.
Mold removal involves physically removing the mold from the affected areas using either a wet/dry vacuum or an industrial-grade HEPA filter. The site is then cleaned with an antimicrobial cleaner and sealed to prevent further growth. Finally, a dehumidifier is used to reduce moisture levels in the air and prevent future mold growth.
Mold remediation is the process of removing mold not only from the surface it has grown on but also from any affected areas.
The mold remediation process:
- Evaluating: An expert will analyze the extent of mold growth and determine the root cause of the problem.
- Sealing: Establishing physical barriers and utilizing negative air pressure to stop additional spores from spreading.
- Removing: Applying specialized tools and cleaning items to remove visible mold from floors, walls, and other surfaces.
- Sanitizing: We ensure no traces of mold remain by thoroughly cleaning with a disinfectant solution.
- Repairing: Depending on the damage inflicted by mold, repairs may be necessary for areas damaged during the outbreak.
- Preventing: We address underlying problems such as moisture management or inadequate ventilation to prevent new outbreaks.
While this is the standard remediation process, each project may vary depending on the type and severity of the mold problem. Contact ServiceMaster of Cherry Hill for more information today.
For reliable mold removal or remediation in Cherry Hill, NJ, call us at (856) 369-3830 or contact us online today.