Water Damage Restoration & Remediation in South Jersey
Water Mitigation Services in Cherry Hill, NJ
ServiceMaster of Cherry Hill has been serving the residents of Burlington, Camden, and Gloucester Counties as well as Philadelphia County for over 30 years. We know that water can damage a home or business at any time and its effects, if not mitigated properly, could cause further damage to your home and also your health.
Common water damage sources:
- Pipe break
- Sewer backup
- Supply line break
- Ice maker line break
- Ground water
- Sump pump fail
- Washing machine back up
- Dishwasher malfunction
Are you in need of expert water damage restoration in the South Jersey area? call us at (856) 369-3830 or Contact us online today.
What To Do After a Flood
Water damage can happen any time -- whether it is after severe weather or a serious plumbing issue, there are some things you can do to help get ready for the arrival of your water damage restoration experts from ServiceMaster of Cherry Hill.
How to prepare for your water damage restoration service:
- Protect yourself and your family by shutting off your electricity. Switch the circuit breakers off and unplug any electronic devices. If your property is severely flooded, proceed with caution. Wear rubber gloves, waterproof boots, and protective clothing.
- If you can, stop the water damage. If there is a burst pipe, shut off your water valves. If you are able to stop the water damage before it gets serious, even better. For example, if you notice a leaky ceiling, contact a professional local plumber who can pinpoint the source of your leak before it gets worse. Water mitigation is key to the best restoration results.
- Reach out to your insurance company. Learn what steps to take in regard to documenting the damage and estimating the cost of repairs.
- Dry things out. Mold can begin to grow on a water-damaged property in as little as 24 to 48 hours. Be sure to move small items to dry areas of your home to prevent further damage. Remove or hang curtains so that they may dry. If possible, remove any wet furniture. Open your windows, use fans, or the air conditioner to help improve airflow throughout the home and encourage drying.
- Call ServiceMaster of Cherry Hill for water damage restoration services. If you or someone you love has a water damage emergency in their home, we are available 24/7. Reach out to us today to perform all matters of restoration - from advanced water extraction to any required water damage repair.
Water Disasters Pose the Risk for Mold Growth
Unfortunately, disasters can beget more disasters. In the case of water damage, moisture that is trapped deep within wood and other material can become prime breeding grounds for mold growth.
Our restoration specialists offer all matters of mold treatment - from mold inspection and testing to mold clean-up and growth prevention. Partner with us for trusted mold removal and remediation in Cherry Hill.
Our expert water damage restoration team is standing by to help you. Call(856) 369-3830 tocontact ServiceMaster of Cherry Hill! Available 24/7!
Our South Jersey Water Damage Restoration Services
ServiceMaster of Cherry Hill's water damage restoration services offer complete, professional solutions to water-damaged homes and businesses. Our technicians are highly trained and experienced in water damage restoration, utilizing advanced equipment and proven techniques to quickly clean, dry, and restore homes affected by water damage.
Water Mitigation Process
We understand the urgency of our service—every hour that water is left unmitigated puts a home at risk for expensive secondary damages like mold growth. As part of our water damage restoration process, we begin with thoroughly assessing the affected areas followed by removing any water and damaged materials.
Eliminating All Remaining Moisture
After the water removal phase is complete, our team sets up its advanced drying equipment to quickly and safely dry out your home. We will review all surfaces for any remaining moisture as we disinfect materials and surfaces that were exposed to water.
Repairing & Rebuilding
Lastly, a full cleanup is conducted as well as repairing and rebuilding where any damage occurred. ServiceMaster of Cherry Hill is here to provide a comprehensive solution for each customer’s water damage needs.
Call (856) 369-3830 or Contact us online today to learn more about our water mitigation process in Cherry Hill, NJ, or to schedule an appointment today.