Water Damage Restoration Experts in Cherry Hill
Emergency Water Damage Restoration Available 24/7!
ServiceMaster of Cherry Hill has been serving the residents of Burlington, Camden, and Gloucester Counties as well as Philadelphia County for over 30 years. We know that water can damage a home or business at any time and its effects, if not mitigated properly, could cause further damage to your home and also your health.
Common water damage sources:
- Pipe break
- Sewer backup
- Supply line break
- Ice maker line break
- Ground water
- Sump pump fail
- Washing machine back up
- Dishwasher malfunction
What To Do After a Flood
Water damage can happen any time -- whether it is after severe weather or a serious plumbing issue, there are some things you can do to help get ready for the arrival of your water damage restoration experts from ServiceMaster of Cherry Hill.
How to prepare for water damage restoration:
- Protect yourself and your family by shutting off your electricity. Switch the circuit breakers off and unplug any electronic devices. If your property is severely flooded, proceed with caution. Wear rubber gloves, waterproof boots, and protective clothing.
- If you can, stop the water damage. If there is a burst pipe, shut off your water valves. If you are able to stop the water damage before it gets serious, even better. For example, if you notice a leaky ceiling, contact a professional local plumber who can pinpoint the source of your leak before it gets worse.
- Reach out to your insurance company. Learn what steps to take in regard to documenting the damage and estimating the cost of repairs.
- Dry things out. Mold can begin to grow on a water-damaged property in as little as 24 to 48 hours. Be sure to move small items to dry areas of your home to prevent further damage. Remove or hang curtains so that they may dry. If possible, remove any wet furniture. Open your windows, use fans, or the air conditioner to help improve airflow throughout the home and encourage drying.
- Call ServiceMaster of Cherry Hill for water damage restoration services. If you or someone you love has a water damage emergency in their home, we are available 24/7. Reach out to us today!
Our expert water damage restoration team is standing by to help you. Call (856) 369-3830 to contact ServiceMaster of Cherry Hill! Available 24/7!