We get calls to clean up many types of dirty situations. Why we are cleaning an area changes which techniques we use to achieve the best results. Over the phone or in person, we go over a check list of questions to ensure we understand what your expectations are as a customer. Here are some of the questions we ask and can help you decide what extent of cleaning you would like to have done.
Why are we cleaning?
- Post construction cleaning
- House cleaning has not been maintained and you need a fresh start
- Cleanup prior to placing a house up for sale
- Did you have a disaster happen? (fire, water, mold, storm damage) We use different protocols to safely handle these situations.
Which rooms or areas are we cleaning?
- Living Room
- Dining Room
What do you want cleaned? Do you want it dusted or washed?
- Walls-What are they made of?
- Woodwork/ Trim- Usually includes doors, window and door frames, baseboards, crown moulding
- Ceilings- What are they made of? How tall are they?
- Ceiling Fans- How high up are they?
- Light fixtures- Are they average or high detail?
- Vents/ Registers-Vacuum in place or detach and wash?
- Cabinets- Just the outsides or insides as well?
- Appliances- Stove, refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher: Exterior or interior and exterior cleaned
- Bathroom items- Toilet, tub/shower, mirrors, vanity
- Windows- How high are they? We only do insides of windows unless the windows tip or fold inward.
- Floor joists- Vacuum cobwebs or detail clean?
Do you want flooring cleaned?
- Carpet- Full carpet cleaning or just a good vacuuming
- Tile- Strip and Finish (commercial property)
- Wood floors
Is there any debris or trash that needs to be removed?
- We can call in for a dumpster if there is a lot to be removed.
- If there are small amount of trash to be removed we can dispose of at our location.
- We apologize but we cannot take oil, gas, pesticides, or paint.
These are many of the things to think about if you are looking to have your home or business cleaned. We can tailor our cleaning to what you need and want done. For general cleanings we charge an hourly rate and only charge for how long it takes us to complete a job. We can work up to a dollar amount set by you with a priority list of what you would like completed. Every job is unique and we will treat your situation as such and work with you to get to your goals. Give us a call if you would like to discuss your cleaning needs.