WATER DAMAGE restoration in portland
water damage repair services near you
ServiceMaster of Portland provides professional water damage restoration services for Portland and the surrounding area. When a water disaster happens, acting fast will assure the best outcome. Not only can water compromise the structure of your home, it can linger deep within walls, floors and furniture, leading to mold growth.
Partner with our trusted water restoration company to walk you through the process from start to finish. We have the experience and expertise provide you with all types of water damage repairs, so your home can be restored quickly and effectively.
Our Certified technicians will assess the damages and recommend the water damage repair solutions that are best for your situation. We use cutting-edge technology to safely remove excess water and moisture from your property, restoring your home in no time!
Don't deal with water damage alone. Call us at (503) 483-8786 or contact us online for help with flood cleanup and restoration!
Water Damage Sources
While water is essential and often pleasurable to have around us, the underlying dangers of water damage should not be overlooked. It is important to know the common occurrences of water damage in order to take preventative measures, potentially saving you money and keeping you safe.
Common water damage sources are:
- Natural disasters
- Severe weather
- Clogged gutters
- Leaking pipes
- Faulty appliances
- Burst pipes
- Sewage backup
When you partner with our team at ServiceMaster of Portland, you get the peace of mind knowing that your home or business is in trusted hands.
Our specialists have been trained to provide quality water damage repair and restoration services, working with you the entire process so you can be sure that your property is being taken care of properly.
When you book your Portland water damage cleanup with ServiceMaster of Portland, you can expect:
- Open Communication, On Time Arrivals and Efficient Service – Portland water damage restoration and flood damage specialists assess the damage immediately upon arrival and communicate the necessary process with our customers. Throughout the water damage restoration process, we also check in with our customers to ensure you are happy with the service you have received and satisfied with the results.
- Proper Inspection Of The Affected Space – Our water damage specialists assess the damage and determine the best restoration process. They then communicate the necessary steps and proceed with the scope of services once they have received your permission.
- Use Of Effective Commercial Equipment – Our team utilizes powerful equipment for water extraction, drying, and dehumidification.
- A Complete Clean Up – With water damage restoration services from ServiceMaster of Portland, you can be confident that your property will receive a complete cleanup and restoration.
- Concentration On Drying – A skillful water damage restoration will always focus on drying out any and all affected spaces, removing all excess moisture to prevent the growth of mold and mildew.
Start your water damage recovery today! Contact us online for help with water damage repair in Portland!
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the first signs of water damage?
Monitoring for signs of water damage should be a priority for any homeowner. Water damage may start slowly and seemingly innocuously, but it can quickly become a costly problem if left unchecked.
To prevent water damage from escalating and leading to water damage restoration, it is important to recognize the early signs of water damage.
The most common indicator of water damage is:
- Appearance of discoloration or staining on interior walls, ceilings, and floors.
- Peeling, bubbling, or cracking of paint or wallpaper can also be a sign
- Musty odors coming from inside their home as this can indicate mold growth due to water damage.
Being aware of the potential dangers of water damage is key, as watching out for these telltale signs can save you time, money, and your safety in the long run. If you find any of these signs in your home, contact a professional for water restoration immediately.
What should I do immediately after water damage?
After suffering water damage, the most important steps to take are responding quickly, assessing the damage and cleaning up the affected area. Time is of the essence; acting fast helps to mitigate structural damage and the growth of mold.
- Assessing all areas for moisture content to find the source of water damage and taking steps to get air flowing throughout rooms and furniture; opening windows, using fans, and dehumidifiers can help with this process.
- As soon as possible call a professional to analyze any further damage or inspect for mold growth as these elements could cause more harm if not addressed appropriately.
- Lastly, it is essential to clean any affected surfaces with mild detergent or bleach solutions.
If you have responded quickly, followed these steps and called a water damage restoration professional when needed, you will have done your best to combat the water damage in your home.
The next time a you experience water damage, call the most trusted Portland water damage restoration company at (503) 483-8786.