Commercial Water Damage Restoration in Seattle
Water damage repair Solutions for Your Business
Water damage such as plumbing leaks, broken pipes, storms, floods, sewage backup, and appliance malfunctions can all cause unexpected damage to your business. Getting your business restored and back to its pre-loss condition is job number one. At ServiceMaster of Seattle, we are ready to assist you at a moment’s notice, 24/7 and 365 days a year. Our commercial water damage restoration team will work to minimize interruptions to your business and do everything we can to help keep your doors open.
What Kinds of Commercial Water Remediation Do You Provide?
Water mitigation is the process of reducing or preventing further water damage after an incident such as flooding, or a broken pipe. By responding quickly, you can prevent further damages and minimize costs. The ServiceMaster of Seattle team is here to provide exactly that.
Our team of water damage experts in Seattle can assist you with a range of commercial water damage repairs and other related services:
- Site Security – In times of concern, ServiceMaster can help keep your business site safe and secure.
- Sewage Backups & Contaminated Water –Sewage backups and flooding can be a health hazard. Sewage and floods can contain bacteria, viruses, and other germs that can lead to disease and illness.
- Roof Failures & Leaks– A leaking roof can cause a lot of damage quickly. If left without repair, it can compromise the building's strength, foundation, and overall structure.
- Upholstered Furniture & Carpet – One of the most common issues a business has to deal with after any type of water damage is a wet carpet. ServiceMaster of Seattle will do the utmost to evaluate and salvage carpet whenever possible.
- Leaks & Appliance Failures – Appliances in commercial buildings can start to leak due to aging materials, improper connections, or ruptured hoses. Damage can go unseen for an extended period of time.
- Drying & Dehumidification – Water extraction services on their own are usually not enough to remove all the moisture from your facility after a water damage loss. Water can hide under flooring, between walls, or in your HVAC system and vents.
- Flood Water – Floodwater damage at your facility can quickly and severely impact your business. As the water rises, so do the damages to your facility.
- Contents & Document Drying – Water damage can be one of the most difficult situations faced by a commercial operation. Water can be damaging not only to flooring, furniture and ceilings but its effect on paper-based items often is extremely destructive. Even if items don't come into direct content with the water, humidity can cause damage to them.
- Burst & Leaking Pipes – Frozen water pipes can wreak utter havoc on a business. When a pipe freezes, the water may slow to a trickle or not flow at all. The pressure inside the pipes from expanding ice can leave you with no water or cause the pipes to burst, leading to a full-on flood and extensive property damage.
- Fire Fighting Damage – Flooding damage from firefighting can occur for several reasons. It could be water from a fire hose, water from your building’s sprinkler system, or even your fire suppression system malfunctioning.
How Long Does Water Damage Take To Repair?
When dealing with water damage, it is important to react quickly and contact water damage restoration experts in Seattle. When water damage takes too long to repair, the resulting damages from water such as mold growth or destruction of structures can get increasingly worse.
After performing a thorough assessment, water damage restoration professionals in Seattle can repair water damage usually within a few days to a week; however, the timeframe is dependent on the severity of the water damage and any additional treatments that may be needed.
The sooner you contact a water damage specialist, the faster your property can be brought back to normal. If you need fast and reliable commercial water damage restoration,contact our experts online for help today!
Why Choose ServiceMaster for Your Water Damaged Seattle Business?
You might have other options for your commercial water damage restoration, but few offer all that ServiceMaster does. For over 35 years, our expert team of Seattle commercial restoration service pros has been helping business owners just like you restore and rebuild.
We are committed to working and communicating with you and your team throughout the process and are invested in helping your business get back to normal as quickly as possible. We are here for you 24/7 in case of an emergency.
Don't worry about water damage any longer! Call us at (425) 905-2878 or contact our experts online for flood damage repair in Seattle.