Residential Weather Damage Restoration in Weld County
Getting Back to Normal After the Storm
Regardless of how it came to be, weather damage can strike unexpectedly and cause big-time problems to your home and neighborhood. If the worst happens to you, rest easy knowing ServiceMaster of Weld County is ready to help. We’re local, always monitoring weather patterns, and available to show up as quickly as possible in case of emergency. And 65 years of support from a nationally recognized brand means our team is fully prepared to handle damage from:
- Winter temperatures
- Severe weather
From start to finish, our professionals will guide you through the restoration process, bringing your home to pre-loss condition. Have questions? We’ve got answers. Need to file insurance claims? We can help make it less confusing.
Types of Severe Weather Damage in Colorado
Throughout the country, everyone deals with location-specific weather. In the Weld County area, some of the more common weather damage problems we encounter include:
- Heavy snowfall causes roofs to collapse
- Freezing temperatures cause pipes to burst
- Rainstorms cause sump pump failure and lead to basement flooding
- High-speed winds cause trees and debris to crash through windows
- Wildfires spread, causing fire damage and water damage to homes
Of course, this list is not exhaustive. Don’t hesitate to call for help with your weather damage (970) 517-3460.
Steps for Weld County Weather Damage Restoration
Though each situation is unique and at ServiceMaster of Weld County , we create custom plans of action for every customer, there are commonalities between situations.
Some of the restoration steps we may take include:
- Assessment. We’ll take a throughout look around every inch of your property to uncover the cause and the best solution to share with you.
- Security. We’ll ensure that your home is protected from the elements during cleaning and construction using boards and tarps to secure windows, doors, and ceilings.
- Clearing. Any possessions or structures that are beyond recovery will be carefully discarded.
- Inspection. A professional will check the structural integrity of your property for safety.
- Construction. Any areas that were compromised will be brought back to pre-loss condition.
- Cleaning. Sanitizing, deodorizing, and using world-class technology will bring your possessions back to normal.
It only takes a matter of minutes for weather damage to occur, which is why we’re on standby 24/7 for you. A quick phone call will have an emergency crew out to help.
Whatever the weather, ServiceMaster is here.
Dial (970) 517-3460 or reach out online for residential weather damage restoration services in Weld County.