Water Damage Restoration in Clermont
When you have water damage in your Clermont home, the last thing you need is a basic restoration company that’ll break the budget. You need a genuine team of certified professionals who care about the safety and health of their neighbors.
At ServiceMaster Restoration & Cleaning by ECO, we’re a locally owned and operated team backed by a national network with over 65 years of experience. We’re deeply committed to providing reliable services because we care about the well-being of our community. We work with homeowners facing water damage from a variety of sources. It could be a storm. It could be a broken appliance or pipe. It could be a roof leak. No matter what situation you are facing, we have the tools to get you back on your feet in no time.
We take a three-tiered approach in our water damage restoration process:
- Assess the damage with a thorough inspection.
- Mitigate water to prevent further problems.
- Recovery to bring your property to pre-loss condition.
Different Kinds of Structural Water Damage
- Basement – susceptible to flooding in several ways, from excessive rainwater to drainage issues, burst pipes, and sewage backups.
- Drywall – when water gets into your walls, it can permanently damage drywall, necessitating replacement and creating a damp environment for mold to thrive.
- Roof – water can leak into your home through loose or missing shingles and damaged flashing around chimneys or other seams. If your roof is flat, standing water from rainstorms or ice dams can also cause serious damages.
- Ceiling – water can damage your ceiling from unattended roof leaks or pipes breaking that cause sagging ceilings and potentially hazardous mold growth from the trapped moisture.
- Plumbing – a very common cause of water damage is burst pipes due to clogs or freezing.
Along with the areas of your home that feel the impact of water or flood damage, there are also categories of water damage classified by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration Certification, or IICRC.
These categories refer to the range of contamination in water:
- Category 1 (Clean Water) – indicates that the water came from a sanitary source, such as rainwater, broken water supply lines, or broken toilet tanks. This category can change if the clean water enters a contaminated building or area.
- Category 2 (Grey Water) – has the potential to cause illness as this ‘grey water’ damage contains significant contamination. This water source may be from dishwashers, broken aquariums, and washing machine overflows.
- Category 3 (Black Water) – may contain toxic, harmful agents that carry hazardous materials. This water damage may be from sewage, seawater flooding, or wind-driven rain from hurricanes.
Take control. Take action. Contact ServiceMaster Restoration & Cleaning by ECO at (407) 863-3512 or reach out online today for water damage restoration in Clermont.