Abilene Mold Removal & Inspection
Protect your home from Mold Damage
Mold is one of the most dangerous contaminants that you can find in your home. It can be difficult to spot, but it can cause a great deal of damage to your property if it is left unchecked. Mold grows on wet or damp surfaces indoors, and given the right conditions, it can begin growing within 48 hours.
This type of growth can seriously affect your quality of life and put the structural integrity of your home in danger. At ServiceMaster A-Town/Hi-Tech Cleaning & Restoration - Abilene we provide reliable and effective mold removal services to protect your home from any potential damage caused by mold.
If you notice any signs of mold growth in your house or have recently had water damage, contact our mold removal team immediately. We use advanced tools to detect any present mold and specialized chemicals for removal. Our 24/7 team is committed to restoring the safety and healthfulness of your home by eliminating all traces of mold with our effective removal process.
Mold Removal Process
Our team of highly specialized mold removal specialists offers a comprehensive mold treatment process.
The mold removal process includes:
- Inspecting and locating the source of the mold and identifying what kind of mold it is.
- then determine the extent of the contamination.
- After identifying the type and extent of mold, we create a personalized plan for removing it.
- During our treatment process, we will remove invasive colonies of spores from walls, ceilings and other interior surfaces with great care and precision.
- Drywall or insulation affected by water damage or fungal growth can be removed and replaced with new materials if needed.
- We will treat wood framing with fungicides in order to prevent future growth and spread of mold spores within your home or business space.
- At the end, our team will conduct an inspection to ensure that all areas are free from visible evidence of mold contamination before we consider the job complete.
With years of experience in mold removal, you can rest assured that our methods are proven effective in eliminating dangerous conditions caused by molds in any indoor environment.
Mold Damage Risks
If you find mold damage in your home, it is essential to take steps to eradicate it as soon as possible. Mold can cause serious problems affecting your home and your loved ones including yourself.
Mold damage left untreated can cause:
- Structural damage - weakening of the building materials that support the structure of a home, materials such as drywall and wood are susceptible to rot and decay when exposed to mold over time.
- Severe health risks - mold growth in an indoor environment poses a significant risk by producing unhealthy levels of spores, mycotoxins and volatile organic compounds that are hazardous for human inhalation. Exposure to toxins released by indoor molds has been linked with a variety of negative health effects.
- Lingering odors - musty smells around the home can occur due to mold
If mold damage is found in your home, contact our mold mitigation experts, before serious problems occur.
Mold Removal - FAQ
Can I remove the mold myself?
When it comes to mold removal, it's important to recognize that attempting the job yourself can be risky - especially if the mold is large and widespread, or visible in areas that are difficult to access. Removing a mold often requires special safety gear and equipment which you may not have access to as a homeowner.
In addition, failure to properly remove a mold could cause more harm than good as some molds can release toxins into the air during the cleaning process. It's best to consult a professional if you find yourself dealing with a mold issue in your home.
Trained professionals will be knowledgeable on the type of chemicals and specialized tools needed for safe and effective removal of mold from all surfaces. They can also provide guidance on taking preventative measures with regard to future occurrences.
Can mold be completely removed?
Removing mold can be a challenging process, but it is possible. It is important to act quickly and take the right steps to rid your home of this unwelcome guest. Professional services use appropriate products and techniques to remove mold, making sure all traces are eliminated.
They also employ proper safety procedures to prevent any health risks to those present in the environment. By getting rid of surface mold as well as hidden areas, you can drastically reduce any future growth and protect your family from further health hazards.