Nashville Fire Damage Restoration
Get Help from Our Fire Restoration Experts Following a House Fire
House fires can be tragic, claiming not only lives but also the home you’ve built so many memories with your family in. If your home has suffered from fire or smoke damage, our team of Fire and Smoke damage restoration experts in Nashville is here to help clean and restore your home. At ServiceMaster Total Restoration Services by Trifecta - Nashville we pride ourselves on restoring your home to what it once was and giving you and your family a fresh start.
Efficient Fire and Smoke Damage Restoration Near You
Facing the aftermath of a home fire is undoubtedly challenging, but with ServiceMaster Total Restoration Services by Trifecta - Nashville, the cleanup process becomes more manageable. Trust our dedicated fire damage restoration team to efficiently clean up the aftermath and assist you in regaining control of your life.
Our Five-Step Fire and Smoke Damage Restoration Process
Count on our expertise and cutting-edge resources as we implement a comprehensive five-step restoration process:
- Swift actions to prevent further damage.
Packing and Transporting:
- Safe removal and transportation of contents for further cleaning.
Professional Possession Cleaning:
- Thorough cleaning of belongings by our skilled professionals.
Wall and Ceiling Cleaning:
- Meticulous cleaning to restore walls and ceilings.
- Ensuring your home is free from lingering odors.
Specialized Possession Cleaning
Recognizing the vulnerability of your property to additional damage even after the fire is extinguished, we specialize in cleaning and restoring possessions. Our proven techniques target soot removal from items such as brass, aluminum, chrome, marble, tile, porcelain, upholstery fabric, and carpet fabric.
Contact us online or call (615) 558-5255 now to initiate our efficient fire damage repair services. Trust ServiceMaster Total Restoration Services by Trifecta - Nashville to restore your home and provide you with peace of mind.
Understanding the Health Risks After a House Fire
Obviously, most people wouldn’t be tempted to stay in a house with severe fire damage where walls and ceilings are unstable. But what if the home only suffered minor smoke damage? Is it safe to stay in a house with smoke damage? The short answer is “no”. Even if your home has only suffered minor smoke or soot damage, this can still pose several dangers to your family’s health. Some of the most common health hazards after a house fire include:
- Even after the smoke is no longer visible in the air, particles can still linger in any fabrics or textiles in the home; breathing this smoke or soot can cause serious respiratory issues over time
- Smoke can also linger in the drywall or wood in a home, so even if you throw out the curtains and carpets, the danger may still remain unless treated professionally
- Exposure to smoke-contaminated environments can also result in serious skin or eye irritation from touching smokey surfaces and then touching your eyes or face
- Any food that was in the home during the fire may also have been contaminated with chemicals, smoke, or soot and should be thrown out, even if unopened
- Long-term chemical exposure can also result in serious health issues including cancer, heart attacks and strokes
At the end of the day, any items that burned in the fire have the potential to release dangerous chemicals into the air along with the already deadly smoke from the fire. If you do not have your home properly treated after a fire, moving back in could lead to serious health complications for you and your family.
How Long After a Fire Can You Move Back In?
Depending on the scale of the fire in your home and how many rooms were affected, it can take anywhere from a week to several weeks to get your home back into livable condition. When you call and speak with our team about your Nashville fire restoration needs, we can help give you an estimate of how long it may take to complete the project.
Smoke, Soot, and Odor Removal Services in Nashville, TN
After a fire has been put out, smoke can remain in the air and cause devastation in your home or business. Smoke, soot and unpleasant smells can linger for weeks, months, or even years if not adequately removed.
At ServiceMaster Total Restoration Services by Trifecta - Nashville, we provide a comprehensive smoke, soot, and odor removal service to help restore your home or business to its pre-fire condition. Our team is extensively trained and has the specialized tools and techniques that remove all smoke, soot, and odor from your property. Call us today to learn more.
How Do You Get Rid of Smoke Damage in a House?
Knowing the safety hazards of staying in a house with smoke damage is all well and good, but how do you actually go about fixing fire damage? Our team will take the following steps to ensure that your home is properly restored and your family can return home with confidence:
- Identifying the type of fire and what areas are in need of restoration (this includes any water damaged areas from firefighting efforts)
- Helping identify items that you may need and removing them from the home for cleaning and storage
- Providing water damage remediation as well as removing contaminated or severely damaged structural items
- Inspecting framing, floors, carpeting and other floor coverings to determine what needs to be replaced and what is safe to keep
- Treating any exposed surfaces or structures for smoke and odors
- Sealing the home to prevent additional odors from reentering the property
- Helping you and your family move back into your home once it has been completely restored
Get Professional Fire Damage Restoration Services Today!
If your home was damaged in a fire, our team of professionals is here to help you get back on your feet again. From smoke and odor removal to complete restoration of your home, we have what it takes to ensure you and your family can safely return to your home.