Mold Removal in Phoenix, AZ
Mold Remediation Near You
Mold thrives and spreads swiftly in wet, dark, and moist settings. Given that certain outbreaks in your home happen in secret, it can occasionally be difficult to identify mold blooms before it's too late. However, there are a few warning indications of possible mold infestations that can assist you in proactively identifying an issue before it gets out of hand.
Dial (623) 233-0127 or contact us online to schedule your mold inspection in Phoenix, aZ today!
Common Signs of Mold
Wet and moist places of your home are ideal environments for mold growth. Even the most immaculate and clean homes may have mold hiding in unanticipated areas, making it challenging to detect.
Typical mold warning indicators include:
- Unexpected dark stains on the ceiling, floors, or walls
- Musty smells
- Excessive humidity inside
- Significant water damage
- Ceilings with cracks or discoloration
- Moist furniture
- And a lot more
The restoration experts at ServiceMaster can examine and evaluate the affected space for mold in detail upon request. This walkthrough will assist us in creating a thorough cleanup strategy and in determining the cost of our services up front. We pride ourselves on always providing pricing that is fair and transparent, free of additional costs. If you want to learn about the average cost of mold remediation, visit our blog!
Our Mold Removal Process
ServiceMaster is dedicated to providing our customers with information every step of the way so they can decide if they want to move forward with their mold remediation project.
Our practices consist of:
- Inspection to identify the source of the mold
- Contain impacted areas
- Eradicate all mold stains
- Sanitize walls, carpets, fabrics, & drapery
- Upholstery cleaning
- Air sanitization
- Humidity control to prevent further infestations
ServiceMaster is committed to making sure that our clients are aware of our policies and procedures. We want you to feel knowledgeable and at ease carrying out your mold removal project. Do not hesitate to speak with one of our mold inspection professionals if you have any questions!
Why Hire ServiceMaster
ServiceMaster has over 65 years of experience restoring homes back to their original condition. From water damage to fire damage, we can restore it all! Our technicians are highly trained residential disaster restoration professionals who are not only knowledgeable but also friendly and courteous. We know how stressful disastrous events can be, that's why our major goal is to put your at ease. From transparent pricing to thorough inspections, we're here for you every step of the way! To learn more about what sets ServiceMaster apart from the rest, give us a call!
Looking for mold testing near you? Give us a call at (623) 233-0127 or contact us online now!
frequently asked questionsPROVIDING YOU WITH ALL THE INFORMATION YOU’RE LOOKING FOR
How much does mold removal cost?Unfortunately, it can be expensive to remove mold from your home. The cost of mold removal depends on the extent of the problem and how much work needs to be done. In general, you should expect to pay anywhere from a few hundred dollars up to thousands for professional services depending on what needs to be done.The first step in determining how much it will cost is assessing the size and scope of your problem with a professional mold inspection. This will help determine exactly where any existing mold growth is located as well as its severity so that an appropriate plan for remediation can be developed based on those findings.Depending upon this assessment, additional steps such as containment measures may need to take place before any actual cleaning begins which could increase costs if extensive repairs are required due to structural damage caused by moisture accumulation. Once all necessary containment measures have been taken, mold remediation professionals can remove visible signs of mold using specialized equipment such as HEPA vacuums & air purifiers alongside detergents/disinfectants specifically designed for use against microbial contamination.
How to get rid of mold spores in the air?Once you have eliminated sources of potential new infestation sites within your living space - like through proper cleaning and drying - you can take steps towards reducing existing airborne spore counts.We recommend:- Investing in HEPA filters for your vacuum cleaner (and replacing them regularly)- Installing air purifiers with special filters designed for trapping particulate matter like pollen & dust mites (as well as those specifically made for capturing fungal organisms) throughout rooms where concentrations may be higher than desired- Running exhaust fans when showering/cooking- Ensuring adequate ventilation during activities which produce high humidity indoors such washing clothes- Keeping windows closed during periods when outside pollution levels tend to be elevated- Avoiding smoking indoors- Wearing protective clothing while working around known contaminated sitesAlthough completely eliminating the presence of mold spores in the air is tricky, these methods will greatly reduce the likelihood of infestation.
Is it safe to clean black mold yourself?Our answer is no. Cleaning black mold yourself may seem like an easy solution to the problem. However, it’s important to understand the risks associated with this task before attempting it on your own.When cleaning black mold yourself there are several safety precautions you must take in order to ensure your health isn't compromised during the process. First off, always wear protective gear such as gloves and a face mask when handling or coming into contact with any type of toxic material. This includes black mold spores which could become airborne during removal activities. Secondly, make sure all areas affected by the presence of black mold are well-ventilated so that no fumes from chemicals used for cleaning will linger indoors after use; open windows or turn on fans if needed for adequate air circulation throughout the treatment duration. Lastly, dispose of all materials used (such as sponges) immediately after completing the job since they might have been contaminated while scrubbing away at surfaces covered by fungi colonies.Unless you’re armed with proper knowledge & equipment, it's wise to leave the job up to specialists who know how to handle the situation safely without putting anyone's well-being in jeopardy.