Dayton Mold Remediation Services
Maintaining Safe Homes & Good Health
If mold infestations are contaminating your home, simultaneously protect the structural integrity of your property and the health of your loved ones with mold remediation by ServiceMaster by Angler - Dayton. Not only can mold grow in many different spaces, but it can also destroy the materials it’s on – from the foundation of your home to your drywall, roofing, gutters, and possessions. Homeowners in Dayton may experience more problems with mold growth due to the humidity of the climate. Mold flourishes in dark, damp, and humid spaces.
How Long Does It Take for Mold to Grow?
Under the right conditions, mold works quickly:
- Within a matter of hours – whether there’s been a pipe leak, flood, excess humidity, etc., it only takes a few hours for mold to start growing.
- Within a day or two – mold will start growing as it finds new materials.
- Within a week or two – as spores keep spreading, you’ve got a full-blown infestation to tackle.
How to Get Rid of Mold In Your House
As much as you may try to remove it yourself, household cleaners tend to spread growth around rather than eliminating it. And mold spores are impossible to see. They travel via air and water, finding new spaces to thrive in and continue growing the infestation. To know with certainty that all mold is gone and the indoor air quality is good once more, you need to bring in professionals. Our mold damage remediation team has specialized equipment and advanced techniques that allow us to find the source of the infestation, remove all growth, and test the air quality to ensure levels are normal.
What Are Signs of Mold In Your House?
If you’re suspecting hazardous mold in your home, look for these signs:
- Musty, mildew-y odors lingering
- Discoloration on ceilings or walls
- Grout darkening between shower tiles
- Bubbling, peeling wallpaper
- Allergy symptoms, frequent headaches, or respiratory problems
Even if you do not see mold, but you’ve recently undergone water damage and think there’s a possibility, it’s safest to call in a professional opinion to determine if you need mold removal services.