Water & Flood Damage Restoration in Dayton, OH
Emergency Water Damage Mitigation & Repair Services Near You
Water damage sustained to your home involves more than just damp floors and walls. It can also mean mold growth and structural deterioration that can threaten the safety of you and your loved ones. You should have a trusted recovery expert partnering with you to make your space feel like home again. ServiceMaster by Angler - Dayton can support you with water damage restoration services in Dayton, assisting with mold remediation, foundational assessments, reconstruction services, emergency board up services, and so much more.
Our goal is to develop a custom plan to get your home back to livable conditions. We do this by using years of knowledge and an abundance of resources. As a locally owned and operated restoration service company backed by over 65 years of expertise, we care about seeing the community thrive and helping our neighbors recover their livelihoods.
Professional Dayton Water Damage Restoration Services
Our Dayton restoration service professionals use a comprehensive restoration process to restore your home and peace of mind. First, we arrive on the property and start assessing the extent of the water damage. We check every room for mold growth, structural damage and formulate a plan of action.
After we’ve evaluated your home, we discuss the next steps and a reasonable timeline for completion. In between our discussions, we can partner with your insurance company, providing estimates for the damage and resolving issues quickly to help get you back on your feet.
We aim to be your go-to provider of water restoration after the following disasters:
- Burst pipes
- Broken sump pump
- Flooding after severe weather
- Disconnected appliance hoses
- Leaky roof
The Dos and Don’ts of Water Damage Restoration
When you’ve experienced property damage due to a water-related incident, you don’t have time to wait for help. The destruction your home has already sustained could potentially worsen if issues aren’t addressed immediately. Our Dayton water damage restoration experts understand that and want to help you as soon as we can. However, before we arrive, you should know a few dos and don’ts to ensure everyone’s safety.
The "dos" of water restoration include:
- Making sure no one is inside the home or assessing the damage themselves, as it could lead to injury
- Informing your insurance provider of the property damage immediately so that they can begin a claim
- Removing personal belongings and salvageable items (once the property is deemed safe to enter)
- Renting storage space to house recovered possessions to protect them from further damage
The don’ts include:
- Don’t enter any areas with discolored or dark water as there’s a chance that dangerous bacteria are present
- Don’t touch carpeting that is partially tacked down or tile that is lifted
- Don’t turn on any lights or electrical appliances while standing on wet flooring before water removal has begun
- Don’t touch walls, floors, or ceilings with evidence of water stains, air pockets, or damage
Water Mitigation in Dayton, OH
Water damage can occur from various sources, damaging your property and exposing you to health risks. But, with prompt and professional water mitigation services, you can minimize or prevent the damages.
Our water mitigation process includes:
- Evaluation of the extent of water damage to determine the appropriate remediation method.
- Use of powerful extraction and drying equipment to remove water and moisture from affected areas.
- Disinfection and cleaning of all surfaces in the affected area to prevent mold and bacterial growth.
- Use of thermal imaging to detect all hidden moisture pockets.
- Detailed documentation of the drying process to ensure compliance with industry standards and best practices.
- Continuous monitoring of moisture levels to prevent additional damage.
- Quality control checks and follow-up visits to ensure the success of the mitigation process.
Let us restore your property and peace of mind with our quick and efficient water mitigation services. At. Our team of water damage restoration experts in Dayton works seamlessly to get the job done right. Contact us today for reliable water mitigation services in Dayton, OH.
Available 24/7 for Emergencies
Our damage restoration specialists in Dayton are here 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, to deodorize your space, eliminate mold, restore fire damage, remove water, and repair any foundational damage. We know you’ve been through some of the darkest days of your life, but our team wants to help you see the light at the end of the tunnel.