Fire Damage Restoration in Philadelphia
Supporting You with Full-Range Smoke Damange restoration near you
Has your home or business recently suffered from fire or smoke damage? In Philadelphia, the number of cooking fires nearly doubled in 2015 and tripled in 2019 from over 2,300 to 5,000, according to The Philadelphia Inquirer.
With statistics like these, it’s critical to have recovery options to help restore your home after a devastating fire. Fortunately, ServiceMaster Omega Restoration has exceptional fire and smoke damage restoration services that support communities in and around Philadelphia.
Our qualified restoration service professionals are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to provide various solutions that help restore your home to pre-loss conditions.
We are dedicated to working with other local providers to secure resources that help get your life back to normal. Trusting us to support your fire damage restoration project gives you access to a comprehensive recovery process.
Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Process
The fire damage restoration process is an important process to treat fire and smoke damage. Our process involves a wide variety of steps and procedures to ensure that the property is fully restored to its pre-fire condition.
We follow a stringent fire restoration process that includes:
- Evaluating surfaces for various levels of damage
- Assessing structural components for deterioration
- Gauging personal items for damage and preparing them for storage
- Dehumidifying the space to remove odors and ash from the air
- Inspecting framing to ensure it’s safe for you to enter the property
- Smoke cleaning services, such as smoke removal and deodorizing
- Sealing areas to prevent odors from leaking into other parts of the home
- Removing salvageable items and cleaning them for preservation
Fire Restoration Company You Can Trust!
When you hire our local residential fire restoration company in Philadelphia for help, you can access robust restoration solutions that give you complete peace of mind.
Whether you’re dealing with the aftermath of a grease fire, wildfire, or electrical fire, we’re the team to help you through the long and arduous journey.
Our team of restoration service specialists is here to deliver:
- Affordable and effective smoke and fire damage options
- Convenient services, like working with insurance providers to expedite the process
- Exceptional solutions at a moment’s notice
- A comprehensive plan of action based on the amount of damage, required resources, and your budget
As much as we want to complete restoration quickly, we will never compromise quality for rapidity. Our goal is to make your home’s recovery process as smooth as possible, so you can get back to what’s most important to you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Anything Salvageable After A Fire?
Fires are often destructive, but fire damage doesn't necessarily mean everything is lost forever. After a fire has been extinguished, it is possible to salvage some of the damaged items and possessions that have not sustained too much fire damage.
Clothing, glass, ceramic, hardwood flooring, and furniture are some of the usual items that can be salvaged, but in the end it relies more on how much exposure the item had to fire. It's important to note that if you salvage any items after a fire, you must have it accessed and treated by a professional.
If left untreated, smoke and soot chemicals left on your items can lead to severe health risks. Professional fire restoration experts can also help combat smoke and soot damage by cleaning items such as rugs and furniture that are unsalvageable.
With the help of specialized fire and smoke damage restoration professionals, there is hope for some fire damaged items even after a major fire event.
How Long After a Fire Can You Move Back In?
A fire damage restoration project can take anywhere from a few days to several months. Multiple factors can have an impact on the time it takes to complete the restoration process, including:
- The extent of fire, smoke, and soot damage
- Size of the affected area
- Number of items needing replacement or restoration
- The complexity of structural repairs and reconstruction
- Availability of materials and resources for reconstruction
- Time required for addressing hazardous materials (e.g., asbestos or lead)
- Weather conditions, which can affect drying times and reconstruction efforts
- Coordination with insurance companies and adjusters
- Compliance with local regulations and permits
Contact ServiceMaster Omega Restoration today for a more accurate estimate of how long it would take to restore your property. Our technicians will assess your situation, develop a custom fire damage restoration plan, and give you a timetable on when you can move back in, based on your current situation.