Water Damage Restoration in Santa Ana, CA
Professional Disaster Restoration Services Near You
Water damage may take place in your home or building due to situations like burst pipes, plumbing issues, heavy rainfall, and natural flooding. Upon discovery of the water damage, the affected areas must be dried as soon as possible. Building materials that are exposed to excessive amounts of water and moisture are at risk of becoming severely damaged if not addressed in a timely matter.
ServiceMaster EMT provides professional water damage restoration services to homes and buildings in Santa Ana, CA. Our IICRC certified technicians are appropriately licensed and equipped with top quality cleaning equipment and products.
Damage Caused by Water
Porous building materials like wood, insulation, drywall, and carpeting are all materials that may absorb the standing water and suffer severe damage. Over time, this can lead to warping, discoloration, and possible mold growth.
Mold can also have a negative affect on the health of anyone exposed, so it is best to have a professional remediation service to handle this issue.
Disaster Restoration in Orange County, CA
When you contact ServiceMaster EMT for water damage restoration services in Santa Ana, CA, you can be assured we are prepared to address water damage of all sizes. Our technicians are skilled in using advanced water extraction and dehumidification equipment to effectively remove any standing water and dry the area.
Once the affected materials and furnishings have been thoroughly dried, we will begin cleaning and repairing the damage. We can also safely remove mold through our mold remediation services.
Our professional water damage restoration services include:
- Emergency Response 24/7
- Inspection and evaluation of the damage
- Water extraction
- Post-job monitoring of the drying process
Responding to Water Damage
If you have discovered water damage in your home or business in Santa Ana, CA, contact ServiceMaster EMT for our water damage restoration services so we can begin addressing the damage as soon as possible. While you wait for our prompt emergency response, follow these tips to help reduce the overall extent of the damage:
Water Damage Response – What to DO:
- Open doors and windows to increase air flow throughout the property
- Blot and / or mop the water
- Keep all draperies off the floor
- Wipe down wet furniture
- Put valuable documents, photos, and other personal belongings somewhere safe
- Pack water-damaged books tightly together to prevent warping
Water Damage Response – What NOT to do:
- Do not use any electronics if the property is still wet
- Do not attempt to vacuum the water
- Do not try to clean mold yourself
- Do not enter a room with standing water if the electricity is on
- Do not try to remove carpeting or other permanent flooring
ServiceMaster EMT can be reached at (702) 842-2568 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for our professional water damage restoration services in Santa Ana, Ca.