Water Damage Restoration in St. Louis, MO
Professional Water damage mitigation, repair, & cleanup Near You
At ServiceMaster Restoration by MMCT , we take pride in responding to water damage emergencies without delay. Our St. Louis restoration professionals will be there by your side when you need them most. We are ready and on standby 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year! Time is of the essence when natural disasters occur. You can rest assured knowing our team will come to the rescue.
We will work with expertise and urgency to salvage valuable goods. Our St. Louis water damage restoration specialists will arrive with cutting-edge tools and time-tested techniques.
We have a vast toolkit of premium water-extraction resources to pull from, including:
- Heavy-duty sump pumps
- Industrial-grade mops
- Moisture meters
- Specialized vacuum equipment
- High-volume blowers
- Industry-grade axial fans
- Truck-mounted extraction equipment
- And many other high-powered technologies!
Our technicians also offer years of training, experience, and firsthand knowledge. We’ve encountered countless water damage scenarios, such as:
- Plumbing leaks
- Burst pipes
- Flooded basements
- Defective washing machines or dishwashers
- And much more!
Professional Water Damage Restoration in St. Louis, MO
It is not always easy to gauge the full extent of water damage after a flood. Water will get behind walls, saturate materials, and wreak havoc as mold spores and rot proliferate. We recognize the long-term dangers of allowing moist and damp conditions to persist.
That is why we use high-powered moisture meters to detect dampness and moisture. This information helps our St. Louis water damage restoration experts determine the optimal course of action to take.
Signs of water damage
There are many scenarios, such as a slow leak, where water damages occur silently and behind the scenes.
Some telltale signs to remain mindful of include:
- Warped and/or cracked wood
- Loose joints
- Soggy structural defects
- Cloudy or bubbly spots under the surface of a veneer
- Adhesive issues
- Unexpected stains or water spots
- Sudden patches of mold
Our top priority is to eliminate all moisture quickly. Failure to act fast can lead to:
- Structural defects & decay
- Health hazards due to mold
- Weakened joints and diluted adhesives
- Ruined furniture, upholstery, and belongings
Water often trickles down into the sub-flooring and cracks of a building. Our St. Louis water damage restoration experts will go above and beyond to remove water from hard-to-access areas.
Water mitigation services near you
Dealing with water damage can be challenging and stressful for homeowners and business owners. At ServiceMaster Restoration by MMCT , we offer water mitigation services to help you prevent or minimize water damage to your property.
Our water damage mitigation process includes:
- Risk evaluation to assess the damage's scope and ensure the occupants' safety.
- Pre-cleanup analysis of the water source and composition to determine whether contaminated.
- Extraction of standing water.
- Installation of specialized equipment to extract moisture from the air and accelerate drying times.
- Cleaning and sanitizing the affected area and salvaging all recoverable materials.
- Quality assurance check to ensure the property is entirely dry and safe.
Don't let water damage take control of your life. Contact us for 24/7 emergency water mitigation services in St. Louis, MO. Our professionals are committed to exceeding your expectations.