Mold Remediation in Fremont, NE
ServiceMaster of Fremont
For all property owners, mold growth is a nightmare. Not only does it discolor your building and belongings, but it smells terrible, can cause structural damage, and is even a health concern for those spending a lot of time near affected areas. For these reasons and more, ServiceMaster of Fremont provides full mold remediation services for homes and businesses in Fremont, NE.
If you identify mold growing on your property, it is essential to contact our professionals immediately. Mold is notorious for swiftly spreading its spores. This means that once the mold takes hold in one spot, it will almost always find a new area to grow if left unaddressed. All it needs is a moist area with an organic food source.
Areas frequently affected by mold include, but are certainly not limited to:
- Beneath wet carpet
- Behind refrigerators and toilets
- Under kitchen and bathroom sinks
- In attics with poor ventilation
- Around air conditioning units
- Behind walls that contain plumbing
- In basements and crawl spaces (especially if they leak or flood)
If your home or business ever smells a little bit off, then ServiceMaster of Fremont encourages you to check these locations.
When you choose ServiceMaster of Fremont for our mold remediation services, you can expect the following:
- Timely Response and Open Communication: We respond as quickly as possible to all mold remediation cases. At the end of the day, this results in less work for us, as well as greater peace of mind for you. Additionally, as we work, we will keep you updated regarding our plans and progress.
- Full Assessment of Affected Areas: We will perform a full examination of your property to better understand the magnitude of the mold growth.
- Contact Your Insurance Provider: We will take care of required paperwork with your insurance provider, and essentially let them know about the results of our assessment.
- Containment: The first step in the removal of mold is containment. This greatly reduces the risk of lingering mold spores taking hold after we leave.
- Remediation Plan: We will develop a remediation plan based on the results of our assessment, and determine required equipment once affected areas are secured.
- Mold Removal: We will then act on our plan to remove mold and restore your property to its original condition.
- Final Inspection: Once we conclude our mold removal process using our state-of-the-art equipment and procedures, we will perform a final inspection to ensure that your property has been effectively cleansed of mold and restored.
It is imperative that you contact our professional mold remediation technicians as soon as you discover mold growing on your property. This will reduce the chances of it spreading, damaging your property, and affecting the health of you and your loved ones.
If you would like to take advantage of our mold remediation services here at ServiceMaster of Fremont, please feel free to give us a call at (402) 279-4582. We are available 24 hours a day, and are happy to service those in the Fremont, NE, area.