Water Damage Restoration in New Haven
We bring the best when the unexpected happens
The once-in-a-lifetime flood happens without warning. When you least expect, water heaters, dishwashers, or washing machines can leak. Frozen pipes can burst. Other plumbing fixtures can overflow. Choose the experienced company that moves fast to stop the damage and restore your home. ServiceMaster Restoration Services understands that water damage to your home can be devastating. Call us and rest assured you have selected the right company to get you back to normal fast. Trust our professional water damage restoration in New Haven.
Knowledge & Experience
With over 60 years’ experience, ServiceMaster is a leader in water damage restoration. At ServiceMaster Restoration Services, we know that water damage happens fast. It needs prompt attention. That’s why we are on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. We are on-site within 2-to 4-hours to begin any necessary emergency drying. Our advanced products, procedures, and equipment ensure we restore your home fast. Flooded basement? We have proven extraction methods for fast water removal in New Haven and Hamden.
Who to Call in a Flood Emergency
Knowing this order of priorities is essential for your flood emergency response plan:
- Call 911 if you are in immediate danger.
- Once you are in a safe location, you can reach out to friends and family for assistance. It is a good idea to take photos before you leave for insurance purposes.
- Within 24 hours, contact your insurance.
- Find out if you’re in what is officially considered a “disaster area”. You may be able to access more resources this way by calling your local FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency) branch.
- Then, you’ll want to get in touch with a water damage restoration company in New Haven.
Disaster Management Plan For Flooding by ServiceMaster Restoration Services - New Haven County
- Emergency response
- Inspection and assessment
- Immediate mitigation action
- Initial equipment set-up
- Water removal and drying process
- Pack out of personal belongings and furniture, area rugs, etc. if needed
- Continuous monitoring of progress
- Adjustments made as needed
- Daily updates to you, the homeowner
- Reconstruction of destroyed walls, floors, etc. as required
- Mold prevention steps taken as needed
- Final cleaning and assessment/measurement of humidity and moisture levels
- Return and set-up of any items removed for preservation and/or cleaning
Call us right away at (203) 717-9406 for water damage restoration in New Haven and Hamden.