Mold Inspection and Mold Remediation
We know how to spot a growing problem
Mold is more than a smelly nuisance. It can discolor and damage your home and present a serious health concern, thus demanding a swift response. To get things back to normal quickly, you need the speed, efficiency and expertise of residential restoration experts who understand the importance of not only mold removal, but also the proper procedure for performing the service.
INspection & Protocol
ServiceMaster Restoration Services knows how to identify and eliminate the source of what caused the mold and implement proper processes in order to eliminate future mold growth. We can clear the contamination, while restoring peace of mind.
- Observe and assess the situation
- Report observations to you and/or your insurance company
- Establish the extent of the contamination and isolate/contain the area
- Determine the appropriate mitigation procedure through;
- environmental testing
- identifying the type(s) of mold present
- establishing mold baselines
- preparing a written remediation plan
5. Remove the mold
6. Protect areas from spore spread