Mold Remediation in New Haven, CT
Professional Mold Inspection Services Near You
Mold is more than a smelly nuisance. It can discolor and damage your home and present a serious health concern. It demands a swift response. Get things back to normal fast. You need the speed, efficiency, and expertise of ServiceMaster Restoration Services - New Haven County. Our residential restoration experts near New Haven and Hamden understand the importance of mold removal. But we also know the importance of safe and proper procedures for performing the service.
How to know you need mold testing in CT
If you think you might have a mold problem in your home, it is important to act quickly to get mold testing in CT. Mold can cause serious health problems, and it can spread quickly through your home if not dealt with right away. The first step is to call a professional mold removal company like ours. We will come out to your home and do a thorough inspection to determine if you have a mold problem and, if so, how extensive it is.
After mold testing, we will then develop a plan to safely and effectively remove the mold from your home. Our mold removal experts are highly trained and experienced, and we use the latest technology and equipment to get rid of mold quickly and thoroughly. We will also take steps to prevent mold from coming back in the future.
If you have mold in your home, don't wait to get it removed. Call us today for a free consultation. We will be happy to answer any of your questions and help you get started on the mold removal process.
Mold Inspection & Protocol
ServiceMaster Restoration Services will identify and remove the source of the mold. We then use proper processes to prevent future mold growth. We can clear the contamination, while restoring peace of mind.
Mold Remediation Steps
We perform a multi-phase mold cleaning process to ensure that mold is eliminated and the source is dealt with. You should breath easy knowing that invisible mold is growing out of sight.
- Observe and assess the situation
- Report observations to you and/or your insurance company
- Establish the extent of the contamination and isolate/contain the area
Determine the appropriate mitigation procedure through:
- Environmental testing
- Identifying the type(s) of mold present
- Establishing mold baselines
- Preparing a written remediation plan
- Remove the mold
- Protect areas from spore spread
How To Keep Your Home Mold Free
The main reason mold grows in the home is due to the presence of excess moisture. Limit humidity, leaks, and condensation, and you can limit the ability of mold to get a foothold. You may want to invest in a dehumidifier if your home is prone to high humidity levels. Ask one of our team members if your home is a good candidate for this solution. Another solution is to keep your home well-ventilated. Make sure you have a functioning fan in your bathroom, kitchen, and in any room where moisture is present. You may want to have a plumber inspect your home's plumbing. Hidden leaks are a big source of both water damage and mold growth.
Call (203) 717-9406 for professional mold removal in New Haven and Hamden. We're available 24/7.
- Water Damage Repair - Mold often accompanies other forms of water damage; if your home has suffered water damage due to flooding or a pipe leak, our team of water damage specialists can help!
- Mold Remediation by the Numbers - A recent blog post from our team about our mold remediation process and what you can expect when you hire us.
- See Our Work! - View our portfolio of previous projects.
- Client Testimonials - We pride ourselves on providing stellar service and treating our customers like family, but don't take our word for it! Hear what our happy clients have to say about their experience with ServiceMaster Restoration Services - New Haven County.