Commercial Specialty Services in Manchester, NH
Helping You Tackle Unique Restoration Needs
Typically, the words “restoration services” make people think of rebuilding a property after a devastating weather event. This isn’t entirely untrue. ServiceMaster Restoration Services - Merrimack offers commercial specialty restoration services in Manchester, NH, to help you recover your property after a specific event or situation.
We provide restoration support for various unplanned destruction, including:
- Vandalism – If your commercial property has been vandalized, our team is on the scene after local law enforcement has done their job.
- Biohazard – We help you clean up animal or human waste, trash, or bodily fluids from decomposition.
- Reconstruction – Not only do we help you restore minor destruction, but also areas that require complete reconstruction. Our restoration team is here to help!
- Tarping and board-up – Has a natural or unnatural disaster shattered your windows or destroyed your front door? We offer tarping and board-up services to protect your interior until we can install replacements.
- Data and electronic restoration – From water damage to fire damage, our team helps restore and recover data and electronic information for your business.
- Decontamination and disinfection services – After various disasters, foul odors, dirt, and bacteria linger on surfaces. We help decontaminate and disinfect to keep your staff healthy and safe.
Regardless of the circumstances, our commercial restoration experts are available day or night to provide assistance and guidance during this difficult time.
Post-Loss Recovery Support, So You’re Ready for Anything
It’s almost impossible to know when a natural or unnatural disaster will strike. And it’s even more unpredictable to anticipate the amount of damage your property will sustain. You don’t have to worry about feeling left in the dark or that your restoration project is becoming a confusing mess.
ServiceMaster Restoration Services - Merrimack offers pre-loss planning services to help you develop a plan to restore your commercial property faster. We support you in minimizing interruptions and keeping your doors from closing permanently.
We help you design a pre-loss plan that accounts for:
- A temporary satellite work location or remote work
- Preventative and recovery strategies
- Training staff to handle work until restoration is complete
- Minimizing financial losses
- Expediting the restoration process
Our Manchester, NH team is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to assist you with a contingency plan that supports your bottom line.
Call (888) 245-0354 for more information about commercial specialty restoration services or contact us today.