Residential Water Damage Restoration in Cheyenne
Our Restoration Process
At ServiceMaster by Country Lane, we have a streamlined, highly effective process to recover your home during the water damage restoration process.
Our 3-step approach involves:
- Assessing the full scope of damages with a thorough inspection.
- Providing water mitigation to prevent further problems throughout your property.
- Focusing on restoring your possessions and property to their pre-loss condition.
What You Should Do if You Have Water Damage
Water damage not only takes its toll on your valuable possessions and can compromise the structural integrity of your home, it also creates the perfect environment for mold infestations to begin. Whether you see mold growth or have recently undergone water damages in your home and believe there may be growth starting, don’t hesitate to call our trained professionals to assist you.
Signs of mold in the home include:
- Musty, mildewy odors
- Allergy symptoms
- Respiratory issues
- Dark, discolored spots
If you see visible mold, it’s best not to disturb it and risk mold spores traveling and spreading. Leave it to our expert team to handle mold removal safely and efficiently.
Help protect your home from further water damage by:
- Immediately calling for emergency services once you find damages so they can be put to a stop before issues worsen.
- Removing items from the affected area that are not permanently attached, and relocate them to a safe, dry space. This might include pictures, artwork, area rugs, and smaller pieces of furniture. Be sure to leave wallpaper and carpeting in their respective places for professional care.
- Mopping and blotting up as much freestanding water as you can. Remember not to use a regular household vacuum to attempt water removal, and never enter a room with standing water until your electricity has been turned off.
- Opening any doors and windows you can, as well as furniture drawers and cabinet drawers to allow for quicker drying.