Cheyenne Water Damage Restoration
Effective Water Mitigation & Removal in Laramie County
If you are currently facing a flooded basement, a leaky roof, a burst pipe or water heater, or some other water disaster, you need local professionals you can trust for expert water damage restoration in Cheyenne. Contact immediately, day or night, for emergency water mitigation.
Our water damage restoration technicians will arrive promptly to assess the situation, remove excess water, and begin drying carpets, walls, furniture, and other items.
When it comes to water damage, fast action can mean the difference between salvaging your belongings or staving off mold growth or wood rot. That's why our team is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, every day of the year.
Call(307) 206-0779 now to request emergency water removal and restoration in Cheyenne and Laramie County.
Our Restoration Process
At ServiceMaster by Country Lane, we have a streamlined, highly effective process to recover your home during the water damage restoration process.
Our 3-step approach involves:
- Assessing the full scope of damages with a thorough inspection.
- Providing water mitigation to prevent further problems throughout your property.
- Focusing on restoring your possessions and property to their pre-loss condition
What You Should Do if You Have Water Damage
Water damage not only takes its toll on your valuable possessions and can compromise the structural integrity of your home, it also creates the perfect environment for mold infestations to begin. Whether you see mold growth or have recently undergone water damages in your home and believe there may be growth starting, don’t hesitate to call our trained professionals to assist you.
Signs of mold in the home include:
- Musty, mildewy odors
- Allergy symptoms
- Respiratory issues
- Dark, discolored spots
If you see visible mold, it’s best not to disturb it and risk mold spores traveling and spreading. Leave it to our expert team to handle mold removal safely and efficiently.
Help protect your home from further water damage by:
- Immediately calling for emergency services once you find damages so they can be put to a stop before issues worsen.
- Removing items from the affected area that are not permanently attached, and relocate them to a safe, dry space. This might include pictures, artwork, area rugs, and smaller pieces of furniture. Be sure to leave wallpaper and carpeting in their respective places for professional care.
- Mopping and blotting up as much freestanding water as you can. Remember not to use a regular household vacuum to attempt water removal, and never enter a room with standing water until your electricity has been turned off.
- Opening any doors and windows you can, as well as furniture drawers and cabinet drawers to allow for quicker drying.
water Damage Restoration | FAQs
How long does it take to get rid of water damage?
On average, it can take about 5 days to mitigate water from your home. Water mitigation is just a fancy term for "water removal". With water mitigation, we remove the water from your home and dry the impacted areas. The water mitigation process also includes preventing the water damage from spreading.
Water damage restoration in Cheyenne and Laramie County can take a little bit longer. The restoration process involved repairing what's been damaged.
At the first sign of water damage, it's important to give us a call! We're available 24/7 for emergency service. The sooner we can respond, the better chance you'll have of avoiding bigger problems.
How long does it take for water damage to cause mold?
If water damage isn't addressed immediately, mold can start growing in just 1 to 2 days.
Mold will then continue to grow and spread until:
- The water is removed
- The source of the water damage is eliminated
If you already see signs of mold, don't panic. We can help restore your home from mold damage.