Helping You Get Back to Normal
Our Indianapolis experts want to help you move forward from your stressful and traumatic experience as if nothing happened. The impact that an unexpected disaster can have on your livelihood involves changing the way you relax at home or conduct business until you find a resolution.
That's no way to live.
The experts at ServiceMaster by FES are genuinely committed to helping restore your property to its pre-loss condition so you can enjoy the peace of mind you deserve. Our collaborative, personalized and dedicated approach to overcoming your home or business damage has helped countless customers get through their worst moments: You can count on us to guide you through your crisis as well. We encourage you to reach out to us for any questions or concerns you may have.
What should I do in a water emergency situation?
- Try to locate the source of water and turn off the main shutoff valve to your home
- Call your insurance company
- Call ServiceMaster by F.E.S. at 317-602-8070, and we will be on site within 2-4 hours
- Block furniture if possible to prevent secondary damage
- Remove all wet area rugs and lift drapes off the carpet
- Move any photos, paintings or books to a dry location
Do you provide free estimates?
You will have an initial inspection and estimate write up fee if we are awarded the project that will go toward the total cost of the project. Making the estimate free.
Do you clean all carpets and upholstery?
Yes, we clean all carpets and uphostery, as well as tile and grout, dryer vents and air ducts.
Do you test mold and offer remediation of mold?
Yes, we do offer mold remediation services. For mold testing we recommend you use independant testing.
What should we expect when you arrive at our home or business?
- A crew will arrive and assess the damage
You will be given a ServiceMaster folder that gives you information
about our company with contact information should you have any questions
- You will be asked for your insurance information and claim number
- You will be asked to sign the necessary paperwork, such as a Start Work Agreement and an Equipment Responsibility form.
We will take all precautions to prevent any further damage to your
home or business, including placing nylon corner guards on all wall corners so our
equipment does not damage walls or trim.