Biohazard Cleanup in Northern New Jersey & New York City
ServiceMaster Metropolitan : Providing Biohazard Cleanup and Trauma Cleaning in New Jersey, New York City, and Surrounding Communities
ServiceMaster Metropolitan offers the prompt, professional, and confidential biohazard cleanup services required in these unique situations. Often, even a natural death can afford a challenging clean-up task. We understand the concerns of those involved in such disruptions in their lives, and we are dedicated to the safe, confidential and regulated handling of all aspects of the restoration after such events. Additionally, we can provide the repairs necessary to return the area to its pre-loss condition in rapid fashion. Providing biohazard and trauma cleanup in Northern New Jersey and New York City, ServiceMaster Metropolitan can assist you in times of crisis.
Providing Comprehensive Biohazard Cleanup Services
When disaster strikes, your home or business may experience unwanted disruption. In times of turmoil, it helps to have a disaster restoration company you can count on. ServiceMaster Metropolitan has years of experience in biohazard cleanup and trauma cleanup, including experienced, IICRC certified technicians and cleaning methods. Our technicians will enter the scene in need of restoration and will begin performing trauma scene cleanup with confidence. When you are in need of trauma cleanup services in Northern New Jersey, New York City, or the surrounding communities, ServiceMaster Metropolitan is a name you can trust.
Our Biohazard Cleanup Services Include:
- 24-hour Emergency Response Unit
- Complete building and contents cleaning
- Carpet, rug and upholstery cleaning
- Project management and consulting
- Furniture restoration
- Biohazard cleaning
- Building and site security
- Crime scene and vandalism cleanup
- Sewage back up cleaning and restoration
Biohazard Cleaning Tips to Keep You Safe!
When there is a traumatic event at your home or business, you may need assistance in biohazard and trauma cleanup. Traumatic events can be disruptive, hazardous, and dangerous. Hiring a professional disaster restoration company that is trained in disaster restoration is essential to your health and composure. Before you call ServiceMaster Metropolitan, here are a few tips to keep you safe from harm.
Trauma and Biohazard DOs
- Stay out of any affected area.
- Call emergency service personnel if the situation is a life-threatening event.
- Treat all bodily fluids as if they are contaminated.
Trauma and Biohazard DON’Ts
- Don’t attempt cleanup of any kind.
- Don’t touch or handle items that might be contaminated with bodily fluids.
- Don’t discard furniture wood chips, broken pieces from art objects, porcelain or furniture.
Contact Us for Immediate Biohazard Cleanup Assistance Today
Biohazard and trauma scenarios are devastating. Get immediate assistance from ServiceMaster Metropolitan today.